Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cowboys @ Seahawks)

2_0_6

Reaction score
Mashawn & Percy will have a HUGE games on Sunday. With Bruce Carter being out and Rolando McClain doubtful, this will make a weak defense even weaker.

I feel like we will see Romo throw atleast three deep jump balls to Dez to test us, hopefully we can come down with atleast one.

Hawks 31
Cowboys 21

RTD 3-1

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
31-20 Hawks win.
No, I'm not copying you Ro, just feels like the right score. :D
Hawks get two TOs (finally).

To Date, same as the Hawks, 3-1

Laloosh

Reaction score
Aros":jz2nt485 said:
Laloosh":jz2nt485 said:
Cowboys win, 31-28. Hope like hell that I am wrong.

YTD 3-1

No worries! This thread needs at least one Debbie Downer! :stirthepot:

If your prediction turns out correct we officially hate you. :p

Duly noted. I'll be more than happy to be wrong. Just trying to break the 200 way tie. ;)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
This game will be a monster for Harvin, Lynch and Wilson. I figure the Hawks will give up a TD, maybe 2 but that the Cowboys score no more than 17.

The last time they played, Wilson was a green rookie in his second game as a pro. This is going to be a treat on Sunday. Maxwell and Sherman both get picks and either Avril or Bennett strips sacks Romo.

38-16 Hawks. If it was at night it would be 42-6.

OrFan

Reaction score
Just a feeling that this is a low scoring battle of two defenses.

Seattle - 24

Dullass - 16

3 - 1

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I also am not buying the hype around the Cowboys. They hare having great success because Murray has been running all over everyone. But he has not run against a Defense like ours. And when he gets stuffed, Romo will be Romo. Time for our D to get some turnovers.

Seahawks 31
Cowboys 13

My Record to Date: 3-1

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Blitzoosh":20gcvlgx said:
Duly noted. I'll be more than happy to be wrong. Just trying to break the 200 way tie. ;)
It's alright, Blitzer. We understand, and we know how you are, and we accept it.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle 41, Dallas 20

Seattle will win unless they make a million mistakes.

Dallas is for real this year, but they don't match up well with Seattle. They run the ball well and stop the run decently well, but Seattle has the #1 run D and one of the most efficient QBs in the league. Dallas' defense against the pass is still well below average.

Murray is a great player and even the kind that gives Seattle's defense trouble, but he fumbles, a lot. For Dallas to win this game they'd probably need to win the turnover battle, and that's going to be very hard to do given the way that Murray and Romo suck at protecting the ball.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I really see no way this is close. Dallas is a paper tiger that has feasted on a very soft schedule the last month..

Welcome back to Earth Cowboys.

Seahawks 34
Cowboys 7

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Hummm. I think the Cowboys will stick around (within two scores) for a half (like 17-7). Dallas will stick to the run in the first half, but the home field will prove to be to much in the end and Seattle will go off in the second half, just a feeling.

Plus, I think the defense is in for a good game this week and they will finally give up no more that 14 for the first time all season (but honestly I think their best defensive day so far this season will come next week, when they play the Rams).

Lets go with:

Seattle-31
Dallas- 14

3-1 YTD

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2hqfh0i6 said:
Hasselbeck":2hqfh0i6 said:
I really see no way this is close.
Not like we saw any way Seahawks @ Redskins was going to be close, either.

Well.. add 4 more points to the total that should have been there from the Harvin TD that was called back.. and it's a 31-17 road win..

*Kanye shrug*

(And yes, I get the point you're trying to convey)

(.... but it won't be close)

:lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
Well we need to clean things up, Run defense will again step up, Murrey may bust a long one here or there but will be overall contained.

This is where we get a few turnovers some how some way also. Not quite as many as S.C. did but it will start the ball rolling. The lack of response to Petes questions also tell me the Officials will let us play a bit as well.

I still think it's not a scoreboard blow out.

Seahawks 33

Dallas 23

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1y1nf17i said:
Well.. add 4 more points to the total that should have been there from the Harvin TD that was called back.. and it's a 31-17 road win..

*Kanye shrug*

(And yes, I get the point you're trying to convey)

(.... but it won't be close)

:lol:
I know you get my point, but sometimes I like to refer to "facts on the ground", and I'd like to do that here. Absolutely nothing can change the cold, hard, irrefutable fact that with 30 seconds to go in the 4th quarter, a pick six, fumble returned for a TD, or blocked field goal returned for a TD would have tied that game up and forced overtime even though we were dominating them all game long.

I'm sure you understand my point on this. :)

StoneCold

Reaction score
I think this is a scary game and will tell us a lot about both teams. Can we stop shooting ourselves in the foot? Is Dallas' Oline for real? Will we have a pass rush? Will we get some turnovers?

I don't think we're going to get a lot of pressure on Romo, though I do think we'll hold DeMarco under 70 Yards. We'll get one pick.

Hawks 27
Dallas 17

hawker84

Reaction score
OrFan":3082p4zv said:
Just a feeling that this is a low scoring battle of two defenses.

Seattle - 20

Dullass - 13

Two defenses? I'm not sure if you've been watching Dallas play, offensively they are very good, but Romo will Romo from time to time. Defensively, the Cowboys aren't scaring anybody, they have no pass rush, and both starting LB's could very well be out, or at least hobbled. their secondary is subpar, i see Harvin and Baldwin having big games, as well as Willson. they may contain lynch, but they do not have the personnel to stop everybody, especially RW...

If our offense is clicking in any way, this will not be a close game.

execution and penalty control is the keys to this victory, if we do both decently we should win convincingly. TOP should be very lopsided as well as field position.

if not you'll see another WA game where we're running in quicksand all the while letting the other team hang around. i don't see this happening at home.

I think you'll clearly see the difference between and up and comer and the defending world champs. Truth is other than O line and wide reciever, we're better than them accross the board.

34-17 Hawks
3-1 to date

Hope so anyways.