Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cowboys @ Seahawks)

byau

Reaction score
Seahawks: 27
Cowboys: 14

Other predictions:

Seahawks:
3 TDS: Lynch (Rush), Lynch (Pass), Kearse (Pass)
Also defense gets 2 picks off of Romo

Cowboys:
2 TDS: Bryant (2 x pass)

chawx

Reaction score
Dallas tries to establish the run, fails. Leaves it up to Romo, gets close at one point, but throws a pick at the worst possible time...

Score gets out of hand quickly after that.

Seahawks 38
Pukes 13*

* My prediction does not take into account Vegas betting lines or how many people put money on the Hawks, which could sway officials to keep the game closer than it should be. See Redskins game for reference.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seattle wins a close game late, defense again looks pedestrian at times thanks to a continued lack of a pass rush but gets one timely turnover.

Dallas Cowboys 24
Seattle Seahawks 27

YTD: 1-2

hawker84

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3v6eavq9 said:
Seattle wins a close game late, defense again looks pedestrian at times thanks to a continued lack of a pass rush but gets one timely turnover.

Dallas Cowboys 24
Seattle Seahawks 27

YTD: 1-2

i could acutally see this, because they do have one of if not the best O lines in the biz.. i do not however see our defense giving up 3 td's. JMO

Vpk0718

Reaction score
First half Seahawks build a big lead, second half Seahawks flounder and let them attempt a mini-comeback before sealing it with a late TD

Seahawks 31
Cowboys 17

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
With our secondary showing a handful of schematic weaknesses that a bomber like Romo is primed to exploit, we'll give up a few. Schilling at C scares me, as does Okung these days.

Still, the Seahawks at home...I can't bring myself to bet on the Cowboys.

Seahawks 30
Cowboys 24

YTD 2-2

tdlabrie

Reaction score
DeMarco Murray, big deal! Haven't we been stopping all the best RB's so far?

Seattle 24
Dallas 17

YTD 3 - 1

tom sawyer

Reaction score
This is the "turn the corner and burn-rubber" game.

The bye week cobbwebs be gone!

Hawks will come out intense, not just RW running the ball for a couple big rips and scoring, we're talking Harvin and Lynch light them up!! Pass completions to Baldwin in multitudes. Russell racks up 50-plus rushing yards. Defense come ALIVE! Sherman with a pick, LOB take no prisoners!!

SEAHAWKS 38

COWPIES 9

Largent80

Reaction score
HawkFan72":7d79ebal said:
I also am not buying the hype around the Cowboys. They hare having great success because Murray has been running all over everyone. But he has not run against a Defense like ours.
My Record to Date: 3-1

Dallas defense ranked #20 vs. the rush. We are #1

They played Tenn. ranked #26
They played St. Loius ranked #29
They played N.O. ranked #14
They played Houston ranked #21..needed overtime at home to win that one.
and S.F. ranked #5 (but that was the first game of the year, and they were throwing vs. S.F.)

Easy to see why they have been able to run so far.....This week they meet the wall.

We win, and by a bunch.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Largent80":dujgaasm said:
HawkFan72":dujgaasm said:
I also am not buying the hype around the Cowboys. They hare having great success because Murray has been running all over everyone. But he has not run against a Defense like ours.
My Record to Date: 3-1

Dallas defense ranked #20 vs. the rush. We are #1

They played Tenn. ranked #26
They played St. Loius ranked #29
They played N.O. ranked #14
They played Houston ranked #21..needed overtime at home to win that one.
and S.F. ranked #5 (but that was the first game of the year, and they were throwing vs. S.F.)

Easy to see why they have been able to run so far.....This week they meet the wall.

We win, and by a bunch.

Exactly, thanks for putting up the numbers. Not a coincidence that the only game they lost was against SF: The only team with a good run defense.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
41-13

We crush them at home. Harvin has a big game and Beastmode gets Hibernationmode for most of the 4th Qtr.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hate to hear about Chancellor's Hip making him questionable. Witten had a terrible game last time he was here, though he was stuck in a bad streak of drops that year.

Looking forward to the Murray vs Seahawks run defense. Odd that Romo isn't being considered the guy to control. Dez vs Sherman/Maxwell should be fun.

I see a Seahawks win. Dallas can stop the run but will they be able to against the Seahawks? No score given thus no RTD to track.

Latest posts