Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Eagles @ Seahawks)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Don't think we are on the same level as the Eagles. No run game...secondary in disarray and no pass rush and a kicker that cannot be trusted. Somehow I think it stays close but Eeagles win.

20-14

Ytd 8-3

endzorn

Reaction score
Philly has a VERY good pass rush. We can't run against the worst defenses in football so I anticipate plenty of third and longs. Just get Wilson out alive. I think this is the game when Carroll and Schneider realize our team has jumped the shark as currently constructed.

Philly 38
Seattle 17

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 24 Eagles 16
the hawks won't score more than mid 20s, so a heroic effort from hawks defense and an off night from CW gets us our win of the season

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hawks win 31-27
Back's against the wall vs a hype big headed team that hasn't won anything yet. Who want's it more? I vote Seahawks.

8-3 YTD

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Wenhawk":25z4xou6 said:
Hawks win 31-27
Back's against the wall vs a hype big headed team that hasn't won anything yet. Who want's it more? I vote Seahawks.

8-3 YTD

Who needs it more? 1000000% Seahawks.

I wouldn't call them "big headed" either if you know the team. These aren't guys going around sniffing themselves. I've seen plenty of behind the scenes stuff and this just doesn't seem like a team that is thinking they are unbeatable or anything.

Anyways, the Eagles can drop this and still have a very clear and not overly difficult path the #1 seed. Seahawks lose this game and it's another nail in the coffin to their playoff hopes.

That is why I would say the Seahawks will win this game. It means a lot more, helps that it's on the home stage and in primetime.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
As bad as it's been at home for the last couple games, I think we surprise the Eagles. This is crunch time, and despite everything I feel to the contrary, I think we pull this one out. Ugly, but we get it done. This is a gut-check game for the franchise as it is currently constructed. We pull an improbable victory off...

Hawks - 24 Iggles - 21

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":15fs28al said:
The Eagles are the NFL's best team this year. 10-1, extremely well balanced and Carson Wentz is playing lights out. The game has slowed down for him significantly in his second year and it shows. The Seahawks come limping into this game with significant injuries and some key players already out for the year. The vaunted LOB is aging and will currently host only 1 member on the field Sunday in ETIII. The Seahawks have already lost two home games back-to-back this season. The first time that has happened in 15 years. Absolutely nothing should tell you the Seahawks can win this game.

And that is precisely why they will.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Eagles 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-3

Philly 31

Seahawks 24

Philly goes 9-14 on 3rd downs. Seahawks start slow on Offense with a turnover and are down quickly vs the eagles.

Carson wentz picks the soft zones apart especially on 3rd downs and I again call for richards head.

hawks85

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":23gmhgfg said:
We are going to get road graded.

This is the coming out game for the Eagles on their way to the Superbowl.

They are going to exploit the hell out of our O line and our backup secondary... and they are going to kick the living hell out of the Seahawks in a way we have not seen since Mora was coach.

The window slams shut on Sunday night.

Eagles 56
Seahawks 27 -- 3 late garbage touchdowns by Wilson to make it look "closer". Providing he survives the game with his head still on his body.
C'mon man i am not expecting a win either but there is no way in hell they drop 56 on us at home not gonna happen. The eagles have not played any one. they beat the panthers at there place but thats it. We beat the rams at there place. Its funny how some people are saying the eagles are super bowl bound....Um no. The panthers are legit right more so than the friggin eagles. The Steelers are good to I am just not impressed with the eagles. The only reason i say we lose sunday is because of our injuries. If we were in better shape we would beat the beaks off those eagles. Even with our depleted Defense we will still slow down there so called offense and i am standing by that. Our offense will be the usual slow and sloppy and just not enough to pull it off. Hell if we had any type of a run game i would call this game a win. Our offense is one dimensional and some people can't get past that.
Eagles - 20
Hawks - 10

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Eagles have the #1 defense against the run. But ah ha , that's where we fool them, because we don't have a run.

No team likes playing in Seattle, not even the Eagles in their best year. I feel a shocker coming up, the first of the season.
Seahawks 31
Eagles 24

mistaowen

Reaction score
^^ 56 points by the Eagles is laugh out loud funny. Let's take it easy with the extreme doom and gloom.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Palmegranite":3s0r1aam said:
13-3 Seahawks
Oh yeah, and the TD is Wilson shovel pass to Baldwin, throw to Wilson, who scampers into the endzone. Just like the last time they defeated the Eagles.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Gonna' be a hell of a test. Eagles are a very good team, and a better team than the Hawks. However, you just have to the better team on Sunday. Anything can happen in the NFL. This team on Prime time has been incredible. The noise will be a factor w/out a doubt. Nobody gives us a chance, that's perfect for this team.

I'm calling the win, I don't think it would be a huge upset at all, but if they play up to their potential and keep the penalties down to a minimum, they take this one.

Hawks 17-13

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
@ The_Z_Man: 56 points my ass. Puhleeeze. The only thing worth looking at in that post is your avatar.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 23
Eagles 24

Blair Walsh misses a 40 yarder to win the game.

kf3339

Reaction score
I don't have a guess on whether we will win, or lose. If I had to guess it would be a loss.

But I will say that it will give us a better idea of what type of team we will show the rest of this season, and in the playoffs if we get that far. We are just a very inconsistent team, so anything is possible.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Besides beating Washington and Carolina back-to-back in October, the Eagles' wins are against currently/or at the time pretty terrible teams. They've got a couple of tough weeks playing here and then the Rams, but after that 3 games against teams that are playing the season out with no playoff hopes.

Hoping this could be a two-game wake up call for a very young quarterback on the road late-ish in the season.

SEA: 27
PHI: 17

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Actually, looking at the standings, Carolina is the only team with a current winning record that they beat this year. They lost to the 6-5 Chiefs (who were en fueg at the time) .

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Philly 41 Hawks 16 I hope I'm wrong but I don't see but some field goals for the Hawks and one late Garbage Touchdown.