Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Eagles @ Seahawks)

NJlargent

Reaction score
Philly is going to come out firing as this is a statement game. Our JV coaches will have us prepared as usual and we won't overcome the early scores. Eagles 33-13.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All of you respectfully and logically predicting a loss I have no problem with.

For those of you Gloom And Doomers giving the Hawks no shot, ya'll get your fan cards taken away for the day.

:pukeface:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Truth. 113 of 115 games they were ahead or w/in one score under Carroll. In what world does this team get blown out? Let alone people acting as if it's some normal thing and/or a forgone conclusion?

NJlargent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2zzfcco4 said:
Truth. 113 of 115 games they were ahead or w/in one score under Carroll. In what world does this team get blown out? Let alone people acting as if it's some normal thing and/or a forgone conclusion?

I would not be shocked if it were a close game. I would be shocked if we won big. I recognize the 113 out of 115 stat and yes that gives me some degree of hope. However, you have to be honest and also recognize we just lost back to back home games and that has not happened since the 113/115 stat began. So while getting beat soundly is rare for us, we are susceptible to it now more so than in prior years.

ctrcat

Reaction score
AubHawk71":1p420wn3 said:
Actually, looking at the standings, Carolina is the only team with a current winning record that they beat this year. They lost to the 6-5 Chiefs (who were en fueg at the time) .

Remember as well that Kuechly went out early with a concussion in that game, and it was close at the end. Absurd decisions for Cam to throw from the shotgun on 3rd/4th and 1 in Eagles territory on the potential game winning drive sealed it.

I give the Hawks better than 50% odds to win the game.

RussB

Reaction score
Defense is going to play alot better than most think. Eagles arent just going to march in and score a ton of points.Wilson and offense will make some things happen.

Seahawks 28
Eagles 20

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks will give an incredibly spirited effort, despite the referees futile attempts to please dictator God-El.

Tanner Mcevoy goes OFF son, with 5 catches for 76 yards and one TD. Can you say fantasy dark horse?
Byron Maxwell knows the Eagle's plays like the back of his helmet, empowering Kris Richard to call a flawless gameplan, only giving up 28 points.

Richard Sherman raises the 12th man flag while his wife holds his crutches. He zips up and down the sideline on his knee scooter, racing circles around Carroll, all while keeping the coach's gum supply well stocked and at the ready.

Wilson has a great game, scrambling out of the pocket quicker than NBC's PR department on Monday. He completes 34 of 46 for 328 and 3 TDS, another rushing.

Al Michaels puts everyone to sleep, including himself. Viewing parties across the country hold drinking contests, taking a shot every time Collinsworth begins his long winded introduction for any aspect of what he likes about Carson Wentz with "now here's a guy..."

It's a great win, with only a few meltdown threads in the gameday forum during one of the greatest Seahawks games since the Texans game a few weeks ago.

Seattle 31 Philly 28

RTD 7-4

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Remember when were 11 point underdogs to the Saints and had a 7-9 record? That turned out just fine.
Because you still gotta' lace em up. This season has had a ton of surprise upsets.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
How long has it been since we lost at least 3 in a row at home? I know it's been awhil, so let's hope it doesn't happen again for at least as long.
Hawks get embarrassed. 41-18

nanomoz

Reaction score
We will—inexplicably—smash the Eagles: 38–17.

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3tzj0mjl said:
Remember when were 11 point underdogs to the Saints and had a 7-9 record? That turned out just fine.
Because you still gotta' lace em up. This season has had a ton of surprise upsets.

Pretty sure it was you that said games in the past didn't matter in another thread................

Previous games have zero to do with the next game. You just have to be the better team on that day. It's not that hard to figure out. The better team gets knocked out in playoff games too, not just regular season. "But the lost in the past.... so...........they will lose this game."

Zeearend

Reaction score
I am a positive guy, with this team we always have a shot of winning this game. Looking forward to see Davis in action again.

Hawks 30
Eagles 27

RTD 3-2

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":28w89cin said:
Eagles have the #1 defense against the run. But ah ha , that's where we fool them, because we don't have a run.

I like your thinking. :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts