Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Jaguars @ Seahawks)

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Okay, no way Jax scores 7. The Hawks defense wants to make a statement of this game and shut them out. Will we make the spread? JJ No One will make Wilson's day hell all day long. (Doh, getting senile) but their D can't stop Lynch. So yes, I think we put up more than 20 vs Jax. We put up 29 vs SF's D. Jax will not score.

Take the money and run. 36-0 Hawks.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
No way they score more than 10 on us, and even that is being extremely generous. 35-0

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I hope the Hawks are ready for onside kicks, pitch passes and whatnot. If I were Bradley, I'd be going deep into the bag of tricks on Sunday.

djb28

Reaction score
We lost games we shouldn't have last season. If we lose this game I will snap my Madden disk in half. Yeah, maybe that is weak, But I don't want to hurt myself!

White Knight

Reaction score
I see PC using this almost as a "preseason game #5" for the Hawks. Conservative, nothing fancy, just get the offense rolling and get out with no injuries. Can't put my finger on why, but I think it'll be closer than most. 20-9 Seahawks.

GO HAWKS

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
beasthawk":1qi5sqvi said:
TRAP GAME-
Hawks-14
Jags-17

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

The Jags are the worst team in the NFL since the 0-16 Lions. This game is not going to be close.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Normally I wouldn't play a game with a spread this big.. but this Jaguars team is absolutely miserable. I think Seattle covers pretty easily.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":gsu2q4eb said:
Hasselbeck":gsu2q4eb said:
Normally I wouldn't play a game with a spread this big.. but this Jaguars team is absolutely miserable. I think Seattle covers pretty easily.

Guess you're finally coming around on Wilson then, huh?

If Flynn was playing, he'd actually bet money on the game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2kga6wrd said:
Hasselbeck":2kga6wrd said:

Guess you're finally coming around on Wilson then, huh?

Depends on what he does this week. :sarcasm_on:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I'd be disappointed if the Jags scored more than 9 points......and we scored fewer than 30. If we do not turn the ball over....they won't even get a field goal!

Latest posts