Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Packers @ Seahawks) NFCCG!

bigDhawk

Reaction score
It's possible the Packers make this more of a game than any of us are comfortable with, but we will finish in the fourth quarter as we always do, with Russell leading the charge, pulling away to a victory formation finish similar to the Division game against Carolina:

Green Bay 17
Seattle 34

Reaction score
:shock: SURPRISED :shock:
at how many of you give the fudge packers 17+ points !!???

Game will go like usual.....tough "grind-it-out" for the first half - -
A BOOM ignites the offense in the second half !!
( plus a gimpy Rodgers )
:icon_new:

re-PETE's - - 27
Wackers - - 10

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Does anyone remember how physical and tough the NFCG was last season?

I know Rodgers is a stud, and a bit hobbled, but I just dont see a way that the GB defense can go toe to toe with this Seahawks team right now. Its going to be a physical battle and I dont think GB has the horses to be able to hang with the Hawks offense.
GB was getting ripped, RIPPED in the run game last week. I dont see them being able to stop Lynch back up the gut and Wilson from keeping the ball.
Combine that with Wilson hitting a couple hot reads, going over the top on a couple plays , this game is the Hawks to lose.

We will have to play well, no doubt, but the intensity of this game favors Seattle. More so than Home field advantage, more so than Rodgers being gimpy.

The intensity of the Packers Defense will have to match the crowd and the Seattle offense, and they may be able to do so for a quarter or two, the second half punishment will rear its head on the Packers this Sunday.

I know Rodgers will be game, and make some plays, Lacy will look good at times, and the Hawks will give up yards and probably around 17-20 points.

For the Hawks to win they need to come up with 21 points, and they should at some point late in the 3rd quarter.

If GB hold the Hawks offense to less than 350 yards, then it will be because Carroll got out schemed, or we had multiple turnovers.

Seattle 26-19

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
The Seahawks defense manages to make this a one dimensional team, as Lacey and the Packer running game is once again held under 100 yards rushing on the day. Even with a flat tire though, Aaron Rodgers and the Packer passing attack is simply too good to get completely shut down in this one.

Let's call it ...

Seahawks 31
Packers 20

That sounds like a Super score.

kf3339

Reaction score
Hawks 27-15. I just don't see Rogers able to do his thing with a banged up calf and will not be able to escape our QB pressure. They get a late TD and fail to get a 2 point conversion.

Record RTD: 13-4

On to the Super Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs: :mrgreen: :lol: :D 8) :0190l: :179422:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Jacknut16":1fqc3z9u said:
Does anyone remember how physical and tough the NFCG was last season?
...That's also with us spotting the Niners 10 points to start with.

Peaches is right, there's no way the Packers are winning this game.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawks 23

Packers 21

It's suppose to Rain, Turnovers will rule the day.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks..: 27 (+/- 10)
Green Bay Packers: 20 (+/-7)

+
SEA+ 37 GB- 13
SEA+ 37 GB...20
SEA+ 37 GB+ 17
SEA...27 GB- 13
SEA...27 GB 20 Predicted Outcome
SEA- 17 GB- 13
SEA...27 GB+ 27 WIN