Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Packers @ Seahawks) NFCCG!

ReginaHawk

Reaction score
Seattle jumps out early, forces GB into passing more, and the LOB takes control.

Sea 31
GB 16

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":7x1z9cbj said:
.........I think this game will see a running of "The Play". (Playaction fake, rollout to the right, throw across the formation to a wide open Lynch along the right sidelines). They haven't run it in a few games and it is the PERFECT play against aggressive linebackers. Book it for the 3rd quarter, 2nd possession, ball on or around their 35...........:
I said on the Gameday Forum when we ran it the last time (wasn't it against the Cards in Glendale?) that was the last time we'd see that play until the NFCCG. Great minds think alike my friend.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
34-17 Seahawks is my prediction. My bday was just yesterday on the 17th and didn't really celebrate my bday since I'm more pumped for the game instead. I just turned 34.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It looks like inclement weather. Add that to the fact that it's common knowledge that the Packers need to run the ball on us to win, and that it will be harder to throw and it looks to be a low scoring game. I think the Hawks wear the Pack down in the 2nd half, as the Packers really aren't a team that's going to win a street brawl.

Hawks 23
Packers 13

I wouldn't be surprised if we keep the Pack out of the end zone and they score 6 or 9, but I'm giving them respect.

YEGHawkfan

Reaction score
27 - 16 Hawks. Moments of ugly football thanks to the weather, but we pull out another home playoff win.