Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Packers @ Seahawks) NFCCG!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seattle 30
Green Bay 17

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
E.Lacy27":dw4hm3y5 said:
I'll be the first to pick the Packers.

Packers 27
Seahawks 26

Two touchdowns and 4 field goals for the 'Hawks? Or another safety?

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
'Hawks 24 Stinky Cheeses 10

Rodgers is constantly under pressure, throws a pic, gets sacked 6 times and loses a fumble, Maxwell forces another with one of his perfectly timed punches.

Beast Mode and Wilson combine for over 200 yards rushing, each getting a td on the ground.

taco40

Reaction score
Green Bay couldn't shut down Dallas until the refs did. Dallas couldn't stop Green Bay.
Either team would be stopped by Seattle where, once again, Defense wins another championship. I wouldn't be surprised if GB only gets half these points...

Green Bay 18
At Seattle 33

note bene. Green Bay's last two road games: 13 points at Buffalo and 20 at Tampa Bay.

OrFan

Reaction score
Hawks - 31

stinky rotten cheese - 17

I don't normally predict 2 touchdown wins, but this was the minimum we win by in my head.

CHawks4L

Reaction score
It's been awhile since we've blown someone out. Last week could have been had the 3 or so turnover opportunities bounced into our favor. This week might be it if we get off to a hot start. If not, it's going to be our typical tight, yet in command game. Packers make their plays by the slightest of margins while Hawks have more frequent near takeaways or big plays.

We win 24-17, but game was not that close.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I don't give a rip if the Packers have ROY Rodgers in this shoot out, there ain't no way, no how they will be flying home with a win against this Defense.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":htf0ihue said:
RolandDeschain":htf0ihue said:
...That's also with us spotting the Niners 10 points to start with.

Peaches is right, there's no way the Packers are winning this game.

I hope you're right.

I have a bad feeling though...

I'm a lot more concerned about New England than I am with Green Bay

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
It's really hard to get a feel for this game.

SI said Packers 23-16, but they always like to go against the grain.

I'll say Hawks 27-20. :0190l:

12thManNorth

Reaction score
27-17 Hawks for our 8th straight double digit victory. Could see some scary moments early (see RW's fumble on the first play of last years NFCCG) but we settle in and end up in control in the 2nd half

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I like 30-16. It will be tight through three quarters and then we'll run Em out of the stadium in the fourth.

A

Anonymous

This record is broken and smashed to bits, but I'm playin it anyway. . .

The Packers are going to come out on D stacking the box and hoping to contain the run. Look for Russell to exploit the coverage with the precision of a neurosurgeon after feeling things out for 6 or 8 plays. Once again the tight end position is key in order to coax the Pack into the coverage we need for Marshawn to gash the living crap out of them. We start throwing that out pass to the TE's on 2nd down, and they'll start playing guys out wide on 3rd, and whammo! Marshawn up the middle.

I think this game will see a running of "The Play". (Playaction fake, rollout to the right, throw across the formation to a wide open Lynch along the right sidelines). They haven't run it in a few games and it is the PERFECT play against aggressive linebackers. Book it for the 3rd quarter, 2nd possession, ball on or around their 35.

On defense, well.. We already have a secondary that knows everything in Rodgers' bag of tricks, so it's all about the pass rush in this game. If we can get guys pressuring from the ends to force him up in the pocket, AR's passes are going to be inaccurate, and we all know what that means. I think that if we are lucky, Rodgers might get to a point of desperation as the game wears on and he may try some heroics his legs can't deliver. I hate that we can't beat him at 100%, but it is what it is.

Good guys: 27
Bad guys: 14

Goooooo Hawks!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

Latest posts