Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
St. Louis (my phone autocorrected that to St. LOL) is cheap shots leads to 2 Lynch TDs. Willson follows up his breakout performance with another TD.

31 - 3 Seattle.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ok...going all military on this one...he he he

Hawks 35
Rams 10

Largent80

Reaction score
Sorry Fisch face, we remember. Your ass is now going to be handed to you yet again.

Hawks 31
Wittle Wams 9

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Aros":15am1zp6 said:
Ad Hawk":15am1zp6 said:
Hawks - 23
Rams - 17

It's closer than it should be because... well, just because that the way the ball bounces sometimes.

Shaun Hill scoring 17 on THIS defense in OUR house on full out TEAM BEAST MODE?

Dude, I want what you are smokin'.

Hill will be lucky to walk off the field at the end of the game let alone drop 17 on us.

It's not Hill I'm worried about, though he's a better QB than Lindley with some speedy receivers. It only takes one deep shot or a special teams gaffe to put a score on the board, as we saw in the last Rams game. Mason getting lose and breaking one tackle could be trouble. It wouldn't surprise me if it something happens on special teams again. I'm giving them that possibility, and their D-line could cause a sack/fumble.

No, this score isn't beyond the realm of possibility, even without the aid of inhalants, Aros.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ad Hawk":5afn77v3 said:
No, this score isn't beyond the realm of possibility, even without the aid of inhalants, Aros.

Maybe not but can I have what you're drinkin'? :16: :p

A

Anonymous

We are going to play cat-and-mouse with the Rams linebackers this weekend and look for even more involvement from Richardson. Maybe even a nice return? The D will, well, be the D.

Hawks: 28
Rams: 6

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think the Rams will hang around for a half, then bow down to the champs

Seahawks 24
Rams 3