Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

kf3339

Reaction score
Hawks 34-3. No real contest unless we don't plan for Fishers trickery on special teams. But this time we will be ready and make them pay.

RTD: 11-4

morgulon1

Reaction score
Because it is a division game and early nerves the Rams keep it close for much of the first half. But no need to worry.
The world Champeens take it to them just like last year.

SEATTLE 30
STL/LA 10

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2jnmorhm said:
We are going to play cat-and-mouse with the Rams linebackers this weekend and look for even more involvement from Richardson. Maybe even a nice return? The D will, well, be the D.

Hawks: 28
Rams: 6

MEOW.....Pffft.

Threedee

Reaction score
I think we can keep them under 10. Our score will depend on how much field position Fisher gives up by attempting fake punts and long FG tries. We will undoubtedly treat each punt like a Hekker passing play.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
It is hard to have a fake punt work when you don't have anyone deep which I don't think we will. Walters, the best in the nfl at the fair catch, won't even be on the field. Our defense will play every 4th down straight up. The only reason we won't steam roll this team is because we aren't going to care about field position. We will be up and demoralize their offense and we will run the ball 40+ times. I would honestly be surprised if we threw the ball 20. I am thinking russell will have numbers like 14-19 for 150 one td no picks.

I am calling 27-6 because we will be ground chuck in this game.

suppaball

Reaction score
35-9 hawks

RTD: 11-4

Edit for stupid phone reasons from 32-9 to 35-9 hawks still win.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Last year the Rams knew their only chance to win was to play dirty and try to get the Hawks angry and sloppy. The Hawks didn't bite, and the Rams imploded.

I'm hoping for more of the same. We are a better team, just need to show up and play Seahawks football.

Seahawks 27
Rams 13

My Record to Date: 11-4

jacobsod

Reaction score
Final score -
Seahawks ... 23
Rams ... 10

three minutes before the end of the game -
Seahawks ... 23
Rams ... 3

Rams'll get a "gimmie TD" at the end since most of our players will be on the bench at that time, lol :th2thumbs:

One defensive / ST touchdown for us.

Also predict another "chippy" game as usual against the lambs, with at least one lamb getting ejected again. 3 Personal Fouls. Although I REALLY hope we just come out with no injuries!

GAWD I wish I was there to see it in person! GO HAWKS!