Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well, I pegged AZ's score last week, but was way off on ours. Pete had them taking shots even after we were up by 2 scores, which is the first time all year I remember that happening. Maybe he's taking the gloves off right before the playoffs ?

STL won't score up here. As long as Pete doesn't take the foot off the gas, we'll get out of the teens.

SEA 26
STL 6

RTD 11-3

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":fkqtdg6j said:
Hawks 26
Lambs 9

Workman-like win and HFA throughout. :0190l:

To date: 11-4

I'm changing my score to 42-3 so as to beat you in pick the score! :p

JK im not..

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
26-zip Hawks w a defensive TD in Q4 to send the crowd into complete HFA hysteria

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3joolsny said:
hawksfansinceday1":3joolsny said:
Hawks 26
Lambs 9

Workman-like win and HFA throughout. :0190l:

To date: 11-4

I'm changing my score to 42-3 so as to beat you in pick the score! :p

JK im not..
Pretty hard to rack up 42 on the St. Loo defense, but it could work for you.........or not. LMAO

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Rams 0

Shutout to finish off the year and head into the playoffs.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawks 27

The soon to be Los Angeles Rams 13

We dominate the game but Bevell goes conservative on us going into the playoffs.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well it's the dirty sneaky Rams so who knows what will really happen... But what would I like to happen? We end the season with a big bang and make one final statement to the rest of the league... make them scared stiff like a deer in the headlights.

I'm talking a psychological warfare grade destruction of the "tough" Rams with Wilson having one of the most impressive games of his career.

Seahawks win 41-13!

Record: 10-4

BASF

Reaction score
Statement game here.

We were embarrassed by them the first game. As much as anyone wants to bring up the special teams gaffes that ultimately was the point differential, they moved the ball well against us in six of their nine drives. Our defense will be MOTIVATED to ensure that doesn't happen again.

We were embarrassed by their pass rush the first game since they had only one sack in their previous five games. Despite getting only three sacks against us their pressure was obvious.

We were embarrassed by their special teams.

The statement will be this game we have you figured out and we are going to dominate you. The score will be in the 30-0 range. I believe that our defensive guys are still perturbed over Arians saying the Cards have the best defense. A really good way to show that Seattle is superior is looking at common opponents scoring. With the Cards only allowing 6 the last time they played the Rams, we will be looking to show them up as it were.