Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Last week's blowout was the result of a couple of broken plays that happen about once per month, and won't come against a disciplined and well-coached Rams defense that always gives us issues. On offense, we're still out Max Unger and unless Patrick Lewis has made big strides in the last month, I'm a bit leery. (We're also our Kearse and Helfet).

On offense, Rams settle for a patient approach, get very little done, but prevent turnovers and allow themselves to stay in the field position battle and keep the Hawks away from the red zone.

On special teams, Jeff Fisher pulls one more out of his bag and gets lucky, again revealing the Hawks' regression in special-teams quality. But only one.

Seahawks 20
Rams 10

YTD: 10-5

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1j5zn3er said:
Last week's blowout was the result of a couple of broken plays that happen about once per month, and won't come against a disciplined and well-coached Rams defense that always gives us issues. On offense, we're still out Max Unger and unless Patrick Lewis has made big strides in the last month, I'm a bit leery. (We're also our Kearse and Helfet).

On offense, Rams settle for a patient approach, get very little done, but prevent turnovers and allow themselves to stay in the field position battle and keep the Hawks away from the red zone.

On special teams, Jeff Fisher pulls one more out of his bag and gets lucky, again revealing the Hawks' regression in special-teams quality. But only one.

Seahawks 20
Rams 10

YTD: 10-5
Spot on with how the game would play out Montana. We struggle with good d-lines and the Lambs' is one of the best.

NFSeahawks628":1j5zn3er said:
SSEHAWK":1j5zn3er said:
Champs 23
Lambs 6

CONGRATS WITH A SCORE OF 47 POINTS YOU WIN THE LAST WEEK OF THE 1ST SEASON OF PICK THE SCORE!
So who's the overall season winner? Hmmmm.........I wonder. :0190l:
OK, this isn't usually who I am, but I couldn't resist cuz I think I got it in the bag.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1rewch82 said:
SSEHAWK":1rewch82 said:
Champs 23
Lambs 6

CONGRATS WITH A SCORE OF 47 POINTS YOU WIN THE LAST WEEK OF THE 1ST SEASON OF PICK THE SCORE!
Didn't this one get the total points right?
LoneHawkFan":1rewch82 said:
26-zip Hawks w a defensive TD in Q4 to send the crowd into complete HFA hysteria

And this was off by one.
austinslater25":1rewch82 said:
Seahawks 27
Rams 0

Shutout to finish off the year and head into the playoffs.