Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Packers)

ARhawk

Reaction score
The only way I see us winning this game, is if we keep Rodgers off the field. We will have to get our running game going, and we are going to have to limit their YAC.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I am fully expecting Aaron Rodgers to shred our defense. We were doing a good job of getting pressure on Foles last week, but we didnt get many sacks. That was against one of the worst lines in the league too. The Packers have a really good pass blocking line, so Rodgers will have a lot of time to find an open reciever.

If we tackle this week as bad as we did last week, Eddie Lacy will have a big game. Rodgers will check down to him often, and he will be getting them a lot of first downs.

Our front seven is really going to have to step up this week in getting pressure on Aaron Rodgers and not allowing Eddie Lacy to get rolling.

On offense, we shouldnt have any trouble running the ball, but I would bet we have a much better day throwing the ball. The Packers will have to stack the box if they want to slow down Lynch, especially with all the injuries on their defense.

We will probably be facing more blitzes becasue the Packers wont get pressure with a four man rush even against our line. That should leave a lot of one on one match ups that Graham, Lockett, and Baldwin should be able to take advantage of. Russell is going to have to recognize these and get the ball out fast.

I think this will be a high scoring game that could come down to who has more turnovers. Neither Rodgers or Wilson turn the ball over much, but I have to pick the best QB in the league playing at home.

Green Bay 38
Seattle 28

ptisme

Reaction score
Packers will be without their second best offensive player and their two best run defenders... Won't matter, game is in prime time at Lambeau.
Aaron Rodgers last interception at home was three years ago.
The Packers last regular season loss at home, with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, was over three years ago.
Gonna be a laugher: 37-13 Packers.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Offense gets something going, Russ throws for over 300 but the defence craps the bed and we get pipped in an action-packed shootout.

Hawks 34
Packers 38

Record to date: 1-0.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ptisme":23h3i1it said:
Packers will be without their second best offensive player and their two best run defenders... Won't matter, game is in prime time at Lambeau.
The Packers last regular season loss at home, with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, was over three years ago.

Care to bet on that? Give me Seahawks +23.5 .. I'll wager whatever you want :th2thumbs:

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2gk9xhdp said:
ptisme":2gk9xhdp said:

LOL no.

:13:

chris98251

Reaction score
I think our guys are going to come together after the Rams game, there is a Pride factor at work here and I think Pete is really going to tell Bevell that we brought you in the best TE target in the NFC, we have a QB that wins games, we have a WR corp that can make plays and the Best Back in the league, quit being cute and start beating teams with our players not your playbook. Bevell was listed as one iof the top 10 Bone head play calls of the week, thats Back to Back recognition nationally, not the list you want to be on. The Super Bowl and now the first game of the season.

I also think our line will be able to play more to their strengths as well, the GB D line is not the Rams.

Seahawks 28 GB 24

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
I might put some $ on the Packers, -3. That will insure the Hawks will win. You can thank me later.

marko358

Reaction score
Hawks 27

Packers 24

Seattle with a huge disparity in TOP but GB makes the most of what little time they have to make it close.

RCATES

Reaction score
35-17 Packers.

Our defense is just out of sync right now without Kam and with a new DC. Missed assignments all over the place equalling 8 plays over 20 yards last week. Run defense will suffer as well without Bam Bam in the middle which will lead to a big day from Lacy. Primetime at Lambeau with Rodgers and company seeking payback with a angry motivated crowd. This one might get ugly.

As a season ticket holder I'm looking forward to the crowd's reaction to the introduction of PC next week in the home opener. Leading up to last week the 12's were about 80/20 favoring the FO's stance on the Kam holdout. After the Rams game its shifted closer to 50/50. If Hawks get handled in GB I see the 12's shifting 80/20 in favor of Kam.

2_0_6

Reaction score
RCATES":q3hopb50 said:
35-17 Packers.

Our defense is just out of sync right now without Kam and with a new DC. Missed assignments all over the place equalling 8 plays over 20 yards last week. Run defense will suffer as well without Bam Bam in the middle which will lead to a big day from Lacy. Primetime at Lambeau with Rodgers and company seeking payback with a angry motivated crowd. This one might get ugly.

As a season ticket holder I'm looking forward to the crowd's reaction to the introduction of PC next week in the home opener. Leading up to last week the 12's were about 80/20 favoring the FO's stance on the Kam holdout. After the Rams game its shifted closer to 50/50. If Hawks get handled in GB I see the 12's shifting 80/20 in favor of Kam.

Don't you mean JS? Last time I checked he was the one who made the final call on the financial decisions. Kam or not, the crowd will not boo this team, Pete or anyone else but Golden Tate come the home opener.

kf3339

Reaction score
My heart says we will figure out a way. Unfortunately my head tells me we have too many issues to deal with right now. So honestly I have to go with the Packers in a revenge game for them at home.

Packers 27
Hawks 17

If this game was in 8 weeks still at their house on prime time we would win without a doubt. But this early with our issues I just don't see it.

RCATES

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2xa92fba said:
RCATES":2xa92fba said:
35-17 Packers.

Don't you mean JS? Last time I checked he was the one who made the final call on the financial decisions. Kam or not, the crowd will not boo this team, Pete or anyone else but Golden Tate come the home opener.

PC is in charge of this team make no mistake about it. That's why he took this job.

"In January 2010, the Seahawks announced the hiring of Pete Carroll as head coach, and hired Schneider one week later. Despite his title of general manager, Schneider serves mainly in an advisory role to Carroll, who is also executive vice president of football operations and has the final say in all football matters."

2_0_6

Reaction score
So the fan base will blame the Front office and boo them for not paying Kam? :lol: Instead of coming up with your "in depth" ratios of pissed off fans, you should skim through one of the many Kam threads before posting. Seems like to me, most of us are fully behind the organization and their stance with Kam.

Cool story bro.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seahawks offense rebounds against a lesser defense, while Seattle's back seven shakes off a bad Week 1 and gets back to their ordinary play (they were REALLY bad against the Rams).

It's not quite enough; this will remind of the Lions game in 2012, where Stafford just had a perfect day and one more play up his sleeve than we did.

Seahawks 24
Packers 27

RTD: 0-1

iigakusei

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ek7j4otn said:
Seahawks offense rebounds against a lesser defense, while Seattle's back seven shakes off a bad Week 1 and gets back to their ordinary play (they were REALLY bad against the Rams).

It's not quite enough; this will remind of the Lions game in 2012, where Stafford just had a perfect day and one more play up his sleeve than we did.

Seahawks 24
Packers 27

Titus Young! God I hated that game.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
iigakusei":3b9akq0w said:
MontanaHawk05":3b9akq0w said:

Seahawks 24
Packers 27

Titus Young! God I hated that game.

Was that the slant play on the goal line, to win the game?

canfan

Reaction score
It's only a game if the Seahawks offense decides the first 3 1/4's are worth playing - something they have been incapable of for some time. Packers win by 9 and the Seahawks give up over 30 points in consecutive games for the first time since 2010 if I'm not mistaken. We will compete for a championship this year, but not this week!

GB - 31
Hawks - 22

kearly

Reaction score
This game could get ugly. Green Bay is pissed, and the Hawks are not themselves. Body clock (night game) will help the Hawks though.

GB 31
Sea 27

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Had us at 0-2 to start so...

Pack home opener in prime time is a tall order for any team. Late FG does us in at the end on what will be a well-played game.

GB 30
SEA 27

RTD 1-0

Latest posts