Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Packers)

RCATES

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":5xvrrvvz said:
So the fan base will blame the Front office and boo them for not paying Kam? :lol: Instead of coming up with your "in depth" ratios of pissed off fans, you should skim through one of the many Kam threads before posting. Seems like to me, most of us are fully behind the organization and their stance with Kam.

Cool story bro.

Lol most of us? You mean the maybe 50 people on this forum that have spoken about it. 99% of 12's haven't even heard of this website. We'll see the reaction if they continue to lose.

2_0_6

Reaction score
If you boo Pete Carroll in the home opener because of the Kam situation, your not very bright. Its ONE game, you sound like your expecting to get 2 wins total.

Carry on.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Packers 37
Seahawks 17

I don't think the Seahawks get any offense going consistently throughout the game. And the defense gives Rodgers 3 TD's with 2 thrown and Lacy shreds our defense for 110 yards and a TD and Rodgers runs for a TD.

I see the defense having a big problem with contain and our offensive line continue to have big problems.

It's what we fear, 0-2. And these expert analyst and trolls have a field day on this loss.

Packers get their revenge. I cannot see the Seahawks winning this game.

The worse part, Pete Carroll begins to lose the locker room.

Just my prediction.

Chawker

Reaction score
Revenge will be in the air at Lambo, this time the Packers will keep their foot down on Seattle's neck.

Packers 31
Seahawks 13
record 0-1

ptisme

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":265a0v73 said:
ptisme":265a0v73 said:
Packers will be without their second best offensive player and their two best run defenders... Won't matter, game is in prime time at Lambeau.
Aaron Rodgers last interception at home was three years ago.
The Packers last regular season loss at home, with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, was over three years ago.
Gonna be a laugher: 37-13 Packers.

Care to bet on that? Give me Seahawks +23.5 .. I'll wager whatever you want :th2thumbs:
LOL, You think I'm being a homer? Half the Hawks fans on this site are predicting a lop-sided game.... I've already put some skin in the game. I took Green Bay over in the contest thread....

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ptisme":259q38ra said:
Hasselbeck":259q38ra said:
ptisme":259q38ra said:
Packers will be without their second best offensive player and their two best run defenders... Won't matter, game is in prime time at Lambeau.
The Packers last regular season loss at home, with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, was over three years ago.

Care to bet on that? Give me Seahawks +23.5 .. I'll wager whatever you want :th2thumbs:
LOL, You think I'm being a homer? Half the Hawks fans on this site are predicting a lop-sided game.... I've already put some skin in the game. I took Green Bay over in the contest thread....

Are you reading the same thread I am?

Come on .. Packers -23.5 .. what do you have to lose?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks 30 Packers 24

Offense rolls and the defense cleans enough stuff up to be effective at times.

YTD 0-1

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I think Bevell decides a heavy dose of Beast is the way to go in this game. Really Football 101 of course and even our buddy Darrell gets it cuz they're bad against the run and if the Hawks run consistently they control the clock and keep Erin off the field.

Erin's last 3 performances against the Hawks have been the worst he's had against any team in a 3 game stretch in his career (heard that today). Fortunately for him there's no B-Max or Browner opposite Sherm though if Simon ever got and stayed healthy that might not be a good thing for opponents. There's also no Hold Out Dick so that should favor the Pack. However, I think a rusty Earl had more to do with the Hawks giving up those eight 20+ yard plays than Chancellor not playing. I think Seattle's better against the pass this week but Erin still has some success. Best news is the game is at 5:30 Pacific time.

Both teams are good in prime time and GB is very, very tough at home. None the less, Hawks win a nail biter.....

Hawks 30
Fudgepackers 27

RTD 1-0

ptisme

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":sce3kyyf said:
ptisme":sce3kyyf said:
Hasselbeck":sce3kyyf said:
ptisme":sce3kyyf said:

Are you reading the same thread I am?

Come on .. Packers -23.5 .. what do you have to lose?
FIrst off, anyone who watches football (especially this past weekend) should know that betting on football is fools money. Secondly, I would never lay that kind of points on the Packers because our idiot DC goes into "prevent" the minute we go up by a touchdown in the third quarter.
So I'll make this bet with you and I'll give you two choices on whichever you decide for the bet(all in fun of course, you're a good guy):
1. Be a man and bet the game straight up, since you predict a Seahawks win. How stupid would I look if the Packers dominate in every conceivable way and win by three touchdowns and have to come on here and gloat while having to don Delisa Lynches' mug...
2. Be a wuss and demand I give the defending NFC champs 23.5 points in prime time, their wheel house:)

Here's the bet: Loser has to change their avatar to whatever the winner decides(in good taste of course, we aren't niner fans here.) Avatar changes remain in effect until noon EST next Sunday.

What say you?

NINEster

Reaction score
I don't like all of these 0-2 predictions..... :mrgreen:

Did one person here even predict the Rams winning in this thread last week?

nanomoz

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":bik9l4db said:
We're going to win this game, or my name's not Ryan Adam Davis.

I see what you did there.

12thbrah

Reaction score
If we can run the ball effectively that will keep the GB offense off the field. We also have to do better in the red zone. Need TDs no field goals. The defensive unit should play better and smarter now that ET has hopefully shaken the rust off.

Really what it comes down to is “We want the ball, and we're going to score”

Wartooth

Reaction score
Wow!
I had to go back and check to make sure I wasn't re-directed to a Packers site!
C'mon fella's have a little faith...

Hawks - 28
Rogers - 24

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Hawks by at least 10....conservatively 30-20....Packers have lost more pieces than Seattle and we have Lockett to tilt the field position....Packer special teams are horrific...

Hawks 37-20....Lockett runs wild for at least 175 return yards and 2 total TD's.....

tom sawyer

Reaction score
You know, last weekend might have had me put the ol' "we are a slow learn", but when we learn, we roll mind-set.
So at first I was more, I accept that we may start 2015 ... 0-2?!!

But wait...

This is the Cheeze-its for criminy sakes, we own them in the RW era, we are in the lime-light on Sunday.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

WE GAT THIS ONE BABY!!!

Hawk-jocks 31
Pack-curds 21

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
ptisme":1tkfve84 said:

Completely agree with those who are snickering at the notion of a blowout win by the Packers.

I'm a teacher, so here's a homework assignment for you -- when was the last time the Seahawks were blown out in a game (a loss by more than 10 points) in the Pete Carroll era? Go ahead, look it up.

The Packers may end up winning, but make no mistake -- it'll be a close one. After allowing 189 yards on the ground to the Bears (a run defense that was suspect to begin with coming in to this season) -- to go in to this one without Barrington and Guion, it's not exactly rocket science what the Hawks game plan is going to be. It's going to be hard for Rodgers and the Pack to score if they can't get on the field.

I'm wagering that classic Carroll Ball control offense ... coupled with a highly motivated bunch that does NOT want to fall to 0-2 will end up powering the Hawks to eek out a victory. I'm going with ...

Seahawks 31
Packers 28