Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Rams)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just think this is going to be one ugly game, but we pull out the W and thats all that matters in divisional matchups

Seahawks 16
Rams 13

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Despite Jimmy, I see a low-scoring game:
Seahawks 13
Rams 10

johnnyfever

Reaction score
SEA 30, RAMS 16
We have 2 fg and 1 td first half, 2 td and a fg second half
Rams td early, pisses us off and hold them to 3 fg after.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Going to be an ugly one. I've had this marked as a loss from the time the schedule came out.

Rams 19
Seahawks 16

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":3dq8uv1g said:
It's been a long offseason for us 12's trying desperately to remove the final play of XLIX* from our collective minds. It's an impossible task unless you live in a cave without a TV and cable subscription. The road to redemption starts on Sunday against the Rams. It remains to be seen how Nick Foles pans out for them but our primary concern will be how our fresh-faced OL can hold up against their tremendous front.

Even if they fare decent, I still anticipate Russ will be running for his life after each snap because that's what he's had to do since he's been here. The Rams and their coach just love pulling one over on us in the form of a trick play when we least expect it which always seems to work out well for them. The neutralizer for us will be special teams and The Graham Effect on offense. Don't be surprised if someone other than Graham has a bigger day.

In years past I call this a loss. 10am on the road to start the season, but these ain't your daddy's Seahawks anymore.

Aros' Fearless Pick: Seahawks 24 - Rams 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0

Ready to shove some Lockett down their throat....I hope the Lambs are ready for our new kick returner......

Hawks 24

Lambs 13

HawkFan72

Reaction score
While I am starting to get more optimistic about this game as it gets closer, I have to go with my gut. The Rams have really made life tough for us in St. Louis the last couple years. Their D-line against our new O-line still should be the difference until proven otherwise. Hope I'm wrong.

Seahawks 20
Rams 24

My Record to Date: 0-0

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks - 9
Rams - 17

Suck me sideways! We hate playing in St. Louis.