Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Rams)

kearly

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Rams 13

At first I hated that we get the Rams on the road in week 1, but now I see it as a blessing. That team probably won't start clicking until midseason. They were abysmal in the preseason and Foles doesn't look close to ready.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
even w/o Kam our defense is going to put the hurt on Foles and company
Hawks 24 Rams13

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Sea chickens 16-13. Lots of field goals, because Bevell sucks. Rams get a TD late when it doesn't matter. Wilson passes for 160 yds

OrFan

Reaction score
Hawks - 23

Sheep - 20

We see a problem without Kam playing, but we win anyway. Screw him.

chris98251

Reaction score
First 10 am game is the first game of the season, team will be up for it, they don't have a adaption of schedule out of the gate so can be fresh, Foles and the Rams I think were sandbagging a lot of pre season but I expect a lot of dink and dunk to protect him, I don't think he starts out sharp so we will get a short field most the day.

Seahawks 10 Rams 14 at Half, Seahawks 31 Rams 20 by Games end.

Record 0-0

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I thought we lost this one when I first saw the schedule. Now I'm thinking our front 7 will finally be as scary as theirs. I think we're going to surprise people with Lockett as a WR. Probably when we're in the redzone and the Rams are covering Graham and Wilson hits Lockett who just juked his defender.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":28lzfxhl said:
I thought we lost this one when I first saw the schedule. Now I'm thinking our front 7 will finally be as scary as theirs. I think we're going to surprise people with Lockett as a WR. Probably when we're in the redzone and the Rams are covering Graham and Wilson hits Lockett who just juked his defender.
Lockett is special so if that happens it wouldn't surprise me. You don't run back kickoffs and punts while still catching the deep ball from Wilson without being so. He is what Percy Harvin is hyped up to be but better given he runs routes and always has.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
HawkFan72":retvbsqq said:
While I am starting to get more optimistic about this game as it gets closer, I have to go with my gut. The Rams have really made life tough for us in St. Louis the last couple years. Their D-line against our new O-line still should be the difference until proven otherwise. Hope I'm wrong.

Seahawks 20
Rams 24

My Record to Date: 0-0

How in the hell are the Rams going to put up 24 points on the best defense in NFL history? You have got to be joking man. If the Rams put up 24 then the Packers will put up 60. Not going to happen, but thanks for balancing out some of our expectations.

Even if we struggle on offense, we will be able to put up 16 points. I don't see the rams putting up more than 6. The thing is I think we are going to win handily in St. Louis putting the rest of the NFL on notice.

Baldwin Td, Lynch TD, 3 field goals.

Hawks 23
Rams 6

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
smashmouth59":jgkb8ksu said:
HawkFan72":jgkb8ksu said:
While I am starting to get more optimistic about this game as it gets closer, I have to go with my gut. The Rams have really made life tough for us in St. Louis the last couple years. Their D-line against our new O-line still should be the difference until proven otherwise. Hope I'm wrong.

Seahawks 20
Rams 24

How in the hell are the Rams going to put up 24 points on the best defense in NFL history? You have got to be joking man. If the Rams put up 24 then the Packers will put up 60. Not going to happen, but thanks for balancing out some of our expectations.

Even if we struggle on offense, we will be able to put up 16 points. I don't see the rams putting up more than 6. The thing is I think we are going to win handily in St. Louis putting the rest of the NFL on notice.

Hawks 23
Rams 6
It must be Team Patera (Dana) in disguise. It's her deal to ALWAYS pick against the Seahawks since it's well known that if she picks for them they lose every time. :)

davidonmi

Reaction score
While I am very optimistic about the season this game does worry me.
Brand new offensive line with an offense that has struggled all preseason, going on the road against a team they have always struggled against. I have trouble seeing us scoring much, my biggest hope is that foles (who isn't that good) struggles. I think we'll be a much better 2nd half team than 1st half team this year.
Rams 17-15

HawkFan72

Reaction score
smashmouth59":19b45knk said:
HawkFan72":19b45knk said:

Seahawks 20
Rams 24

Hawks 23
Rams 6

Wow, I had no idea people scrutinized these random score predictions so much.

Is this better?

Seahawks 20
Rams 78

or

Seahawks 3
Rams 4 (2 safeties)

Take your pick.