Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Titans)

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks win convincingly 24-10

Cyrus12

Reaction score
This is an easy one...playi g on the road on grass vs a good defence and an offence that our d will eventually give up pts too. Expecting another offensive craptastic performance. 20-10 titans.

Ytd 2-0

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Titans have a top 5 OL in the league. Mariota will have time and this forum will be on meltdown due to the lack of pressure. When we do get pressure, he will run and pick up 1st downs a la Rodgers.

Titans pass defense is so so, but our OL is garbage. Jurrell Casey and Brian Orakpo will make life difficult for us up front.

As bad as their pass defense is, their run defense is quite respectable. We need a miracle to run the ball with our OL.

Tennessee receivers are average at best and we can shut them down. But, I am afraid of cupcake coverage allowing Mariota easy 1st down runs.

The field is grass. We historically do not play well on grass fields. It usually takes our staff 1 qtr to figure our which intercourse cleats player should wear on grass. By that time, the opponent is up 14-0. With our ineptitude on offense, that is most likely game over.

It will be 90+ degrees with 80 percent humidity. If the offense can't do anything, expect a lot of cramping on the defense.
30 - 12 Titans

2_0_6

Reaction score
27-17 Titans

Game will be 24-3 at half, and will let me actually run some errands for my wife.

RTD 1-1

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Titans have a nice up and coming offense, and their D line is adequate, which means they will have their way with the Hawks' OL. Titans should win this one somewhat comfortably.

Titans 17
Hawks 9

DJrmb

Reaction score
Seattle: 20
Tennessee: 16

RTD 1-1

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
This is an absolute joke. Our defense held AARON RODGERS in check ALL GAME. The niners scored a whopping 0 tds.

This world will freeze over before they allow Mariato to beat us. No way that is happening. Our offense will do just enough to win.

16-9 Seahawks.

Carson is coming along fine. 2nd in the NFL in rush yards after contact.... We got a physical run game with an absolute specimen of a back.

The Titans?? The Titans?? gimme a break..

Jerhawk

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":f1gchjtc said:
This is an absolute joke. Our defense held AARON RODGERS in check ALL GAME. The niners scored a whopping 0 tds.

This world will freeze over before they allow Mariato to beat us. No way that is happening. Our offense will do just enough to win.

16-9 Seahawks.

Carson is coming along fine. 2nd in the NFL in rush yards after contact.... We got a physical run game with an absolute specimen of a back.

Derrick Henry behind that o line scares me more than Mariota. He just needs to not turn the ball over. Don't sleep on Tennessee man, they're a solid team

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1d3vxoux said:
The field is grass. We historically do not play well on grass fields. It usually takes our staff 1 qtr to figure our which intercourse cleats player should wear on grass. By that time, the opponent is up 14-0. With our ineptitude on offense, that is most likely game over.

Classic. That made me LOL.

I want to think our offense is going to figure things out and turn it around, but hard to predict that happening this week. Gotta hope the "D" balls out again.

Hawks 16-13

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":mpjf6tjz said:
ApnaHawk":mpjf6tjz said:

16-9 Seahawks.

Derrick Henry behind that o line scares me more than Mariota. He just needs to not turn the ball over. Don't sleep on Tennessee man, they're a solid team

No way this hawks defense allows 2 weeks of getting gashed on the ground. They have too much pride and talent for that to happen. They're gonna force Mariota to win it for them and I just don't think he has it in him.

I'm not saying that we will blow them out of the water by my obvious score prediction of 1 td and 3 field goals. It's just I don't see Mariota and co getting into the endzone.

They might have a good o-line, but we have a monstrous d-line. I just trust our character and will more then I do theirs.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":qwnspexk said:

16-9 Seahawks.

Titans have an elite OL. Mariota has never thrown an interception in the redzone. Its a grass field and we never play good on grass field on offense. Guys like Lockett and Richardson lose their speed. Its also suppose to be 90s and humid. If we haven't started a hydration regiment, our defense will be cramping by the 4th due to being on the field for so long. Prepare yourself for the freeze because there is a high probability of it occurring.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3614ll6g said:
ApnaHawk":3614ll6g said:

16-9 Seahawks.

Titans have an elite OL. Mariota has never thrown an interception in the redzone. Its a grass field and we never play good on grass field on offense. Guys like Lockett and Richardson lose their speed. Its also suppose to be 90s and humid. If we haven't started a hydration regiment, our defense will be cramping by the 4th due to being on the field for so long. Prepare yourself for the freeze because there is a high probability of it occurring.

The field will be just fine. It's September, not December. It's still in great shape. This isn't like the Redskins game in 2011 where we went down 14-0 and changed cleats because Dan Snyder thinks he can roll out a middle school field for a NFL product.