Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Titans)

zchurch74

Reaction score
the defense gets exposed by a real offense. Blowout, 37-17 Titans. Seahawks get a late touchdown

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
What are we on the road on grass in September, like 2-569?

Titans 17
Hawks 10

DynoHawk

Reaction score
24-17 Seattle.

Defense carries the team in the first half, pick six. Stuff Henry and pressure Mariota.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I dream the Hawks win 27-10,.....then I wake up to the reality that we lost to the Titans 27-10,....I'm going back to bed, the game is much better in the dreamworld,....

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
This one has been very hard to get a read on frankly. I see this one being a fairly hard fought contest between 2 teams that in so many ways mirror one another (both have mobile QB's, stress power running game, have good defensive lines, etc.). I predict Sheldon Richardson plays a major factor in this game in clogging up the running lanes for the Titans ... while Chris Carson has a big game. I'm keeping the faith in saying that the Hawks bounce back with a hard fought win here ...

Seahawks 17
Titans 14

(But I could easily see the reverse happening and the Titans winning by the same score as well.)

adeltaY

Reaction score
Man, this game scares me, but I want to believe! No disrespect to the Titans, but the Hawks say screw this noise and go get a win on the road against a good team.

24-14. GO HAWKS!

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Aros":4qa847u9 said:
Early edition.

Dumpster fire offense and world beating defense. Hmmm. I see a low scoring affair but with our offense completely out of rhythm at the moment, I see the Titans coming out on top.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Titans 20

Aros' Record To-Date: 2-0

Kind of thinking the other way around here; it's all about our O line doing just enough and the D realizing that Mariota is Russ in terms of his mobility. Stop him we win 20-17.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
This will be a low scoring affair.

Seattle has the better defense... and wins the game.

Hawks 19

Titans 13

Josea16

Reaction score
ludakrishna":5mrt0aw9 said:
Josea16":5mrt0aw9 said:
Tennessee has no pass rush.

Seattle 20
Tennessee 16

RTD: 1-1

But they're facing a Seahawks OL. Jurrell Casey and Brian Orakpo are no pushovers.
They aren't all that either. Good nowhere near great.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Before the season started, I had this chalked up as a win.

Until our OL shows significant improvement I'll have doubts on the road.

I have the Hawks losing, unfortunately.

RTD 2-0

ludakrishna

Reaction score
ludakrishna":zw2gbith said:
Titans have a top 5 OL in the league. Mariota will have time and this forum will be on meltdown due to the lack of pressure. When we do get pressure, he will run and pick up 1st downs a la Rodgers.

Titans pass defense is so so, but our OL is garbage. Jurrell Casey and Brian Orakpo will make life difficult for us up front.

As bad as their pass defense is, their run defense is quite respectable. We need a miracle to run the ball with our OL.

Tennessee receivers are average at best and we can shut them down. But, I am afraid of cupcake coverage allowing Mariota easy 1st down runs.

The field is grass. We historically do not play well on grass fields. It usually takes our staff 1 qtr to figure our which intercourse cleats player should wear on grass. By that time, the opponent is up 14-0. With our ineptitude on offense, that is most likely game over.

It will be 90+ degrees with 80 percent humidity. If the offense can't do anything, expect a lot of cramping on the defense.
30 - 12 Titans

Correct on most points. Forgot to account for garbage time yards for Seattle due to vanilla coverage.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Close call. Can't help my homerism sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk