Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Vikings @ Seahawks)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
There's no way this is a blowout. The Vikings have too many horses on offense, and a great pass-rush.

However, it could be like the Carolina game where we end up picking on their somewhat depleted secondary. 27-24 Hawks, but I think we'll be down 14-10 at the half.

Gibbo

Reaction score
Still having nightmares from Cousins at the Clink last year. That was horrific.

Feeling good tonight though.

Can’t wait!

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I see it: Seahawks-31, Vikings-24 - - (with the Seahawks coming from behind with a game winning late TD.)

Seahawks just need to "execute", get some turnovers & control the clock with the running game + some deep passes. All of which they are fully capable of accomplishing. This will be a thrilling game, one of the best of the year with a lot of back and forth until RW shines again in the 4-th quarter, business as usual. Playoff bound.

:smilingalien:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Wilson in the rain, with Baldwin out...

Our poor-tackling secondary against Thielen, Cook, and Diggs...

DJ Fluker out and Jordan Simmons playing against the monster of a Vikings DL...

Minnesota being the best-blitzing team in the league, far better at it than most teams...

Our pass rush still figuring out what it is...

I dunno. There's a lot to like for Seattle, but a lot to worry about as well. I think Minnesota takes this on a wild play nobody could have predicted, or a bad bouncing or dropsy day. Or officiating.

SEA 31
MIN 34

YTD: better than pitthnprs'

GeekHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":21ukj5ky said:
The only question mark is does the League steer this game?

I should think it'll be called straight-up, since I don't think the league sees either team as a "story". Depends on the refs at this point.