Baldwin's Penalty

A

Anonymous

The fine will be a serious bank account bomb for young Dougie Fresh.

That, we can be assured of.

Mizak

Reaction score
The football represents the NFL right? That is Doug basically saying with that touchdown celebration, "Look at me. I'm taking a shit on the NFL."

Reaction score
Idiotic move by Baldwin, I am growing tired of his inferiority complex and its effects on the franchise....if they moved him I for one would not be upset. He IS mediocre and when you combine that with his tired antics it has gotten really old, really fast. Irvin's transgression wasn't nearly as bad and I am far more understanding of it considering the circumstances.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I completely missed that. I originally thought it was a penalty for spinning the ball.

Selfish.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Was going to say something about Baldwin not showing up and how his schtick is getting old and then the guy pulls something like this and COMPLETELY REDEEMS HIMSELF!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Not when it hurts the team man...what ever problems you got, leave it between you and them and don't hurt the team. It was a bit selfish.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2xmn6332 said:
Was going to say something about Baldwin not showing up and how his schtick is getting old and then the guy pulls something like this and COMPLETELY REDEEMS HIMSELF!
"What's the soup de jour?"
"It's the soup of the day."
"Mmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that."

ensett

Reaction score
People are being way too sensitive about this. It is a complete non-issue. Yeah it was a penalty but big whoop, that's because the NFL has major issues and will throw a flag if you sneeze in the wrong direction lol

DynoHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":xsegqekz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/janesports/status/562096490110140416[/tweet]

Maybe it was directed at Tom Brady. Defecate and Deflate do sound similar.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ensett":30h6lyil said:
People are being way too sensitive about this. It is a complete non-issue. Yeah it was a penalty but big whoop, that's because the NFL has major issues and will throw a flag if you sneeze in the wrong direction lol

I disagree. This was a big play in the biggest game ever. Baldwin should have known better. It pre planned and deliberate. He knew he would get flagged. Playing Tom Brady in the SB and you spot him some yards just so you can stroke your own ego...c'mon man!

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Im curious what the rule book looks like on that. "There shall be no sh!ttage of the football"...

?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. Glad I never got a Baldwin jersey this past season. I used to love the guy but that was one stupid thing to do. I can forgive and forget but he better not do anything like that ever again.

OP
OP
iigakusei

iigakusei

Reaction score
Doug's insecurity is really tired. That was pre-planned and he must have known it was going to get flagged.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Pathetic display of selfishness. That penalty put the Patriots at the 37 yard line. It flipped the field. What an ass.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling like he did this towards Goodell? It wouldn't make me feel any better about the act but I'm wondering if that's what his thought process was.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Doug needs to just grow up.

I love the guy, but between his stupid rant after the Packers game and this, it's just embarrassing.

I hope he figures out a more constructive way to motivate himself next season.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I lost a lot of respect for Baldwin after that stunt. That was a chump move.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
Selfish act that hurt the team . I hope that Dumping out a football after a TD makes him feel better . :141847_bnono: