Broncos fans SMH

Reaneypark

Reaction score
You know, I think 90 percent of these dopes haven't watched a single Seahawks game this year. It's pointless to debate them. There's one stat that matters: points.

Miile High

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":33wxqwlv said:
Miile High":33wxqwlv said:
geez, some of you guys are all riled up.
Ya think?

LOL. There are ill-informed fans all over the internet. A lot of people talking nonsense on just about every team's official forum.

I just never understood the purpose of linking a thread from an opposing team's forum and taking everything posted in there so seriously. Looking at that page linked by the OP, there's obviously a lot of homerism in that Broncos thread. But that's to be expected.

Hell, if you posted a link from some of the threads from here on seahawks.net on another team's forum, people would probably say the same thing.

I know there's a big difference between being a blind homer and being a knowledgeable football fan, and there's plenty of both all over the internet....including broncos forums, seahawks forums, and every other nfl team...

Smellyman

Reaction score
Miile High":1wyvlpbk said:
Hawkalypse":1wyvlpbk said:
Miile High":1wyvlpbk said:
Ya think?

I just never understood the purpose of linking a thread from an opposing team's forum and taking everything posted in there so seriously. Looking at that page linked by the OP, there's obviously a lot of homerism in that Broncos thread. But that's to be expected.

going directly to said thread stating how silly it is the.....

awww never mind

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the problem. Seattle's coaches are fantastic at performance-enhancing their players, and it's like a drug.

I seriously can't wait to put down that organization like a horse with a broken leg.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Miile High":1ciwwxr8 said:
Hawkalypse":1ciwwxr8 said:
Miile High":1ciwwxr8 said:
Ya think?

LOL. There are ill-informed fans all over the internet. A lot of people talking nonsense on just about every team's official forum.

Hell, if you posted a link from some of the threads from here on seahawks.net on another team's forum, people would probably say the same thing.

I know there's a big difference between being a blind homer and being a knowledgeable football fan, and there's plenty of both all over the internet....including broncos forums, seahawks forums, and every other nfl team...

Criticizing yet another thing about this board, huh? Yep, you don't live in a cave or anything...

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Seriously it's not just blind homerism on message boards. I'm experiencing it with my brothers in-laws who are all Donko fans. I make em look stupid when I ask them to name 5 players not on offense or their kicker. It's obvious that they hadn't watched a game until the playoffs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You should hear the radio guys in Denver, it's hilarious. They act like the Hawks have an average Defense, and that they are easily 2 touchdowns better than the Hawks.
On KJR, they always listen in to opposing teams' radio guys. Yet, our guys here are talking about how good Denver is. Oh well, I guess since those special brownies are legal, they have convinced themselves that the Hawks are average.

dbmack

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":27akmsw3 said:
Seriously it's not just blind homerism on message boards. I'm experiencing it with my brothers in-laws who are all Donko fans. I make em look stupid when I ask them to name 5 players not on offense or their kicker. It's obvious that they hadn't watched a game until the playoffs.
I know what you mean. I don't know any Broncos fans but my step daughter, who claims to be a Niner for Life, didn't even know Papaki's first name when I asked her.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I've always mocked my friend and despised his football fandom, because he's a Denver supporter.

That said, he's the complete opposite of the apes we're all growing accustom to. He'll be honest with you when you ask him how he feels about something the Broncos are doing, and give you his honest analysis.

He's knows his 'hawks pretty well too, probably because we gave him so much shit the last few years about how little he did know (someone went and did their homework). This last year in Fantasy/Madden half his team consisted of Seahawks.

He was asked about Champ bailey, and he gave a very respectable answer. I'm paraphrasing, but he said he appreciates what he's done in his career, but he's banged up and not getting any younger. He's concerned about how Manning will perform in the elements, and whether or not he has what it takes to elevate his game in the playoffs to the point he can overcome the top ranked defense. He doesn't trust the defense, but he gives them props for working their asses off.

He is obviously picking the Broncos to win, but he probably won't be shocked if they don't.

Point being, not all fans are cut from the same cloth and I think more people need to be transparent in their assessments of their team. IF you want a realistic breakdown of the opposition, otherwise all you get are a bunch of muggins on the internet, running their mouths about shit they don't understand.

andyh64000

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":eof4hrcq said:
You should hear the radio guys in Denver, it's hilarious. They act like the Hawks have an average Defense, and that they are easily 2 touchdowns better than the Hawks.
On KJR, they always listen in to opposing teams' radio guys. Yet, our guys here are talking about how good Denver is. Oh well, I guess since those special brownies are legal, they have convinced themselves that the Hawks are average.

I heard that segment. That was truly unbelievable. It was the manifestation of the bronco message board fans. Apparently the only game film worth watch was the Cardinal game (because the Cardinal defensive line is so similar to the Broncos) and the Saints massively outgained us and should have won both games except they didn't throw to Jimmy Graham enough. Oh...and Russel Wilson is essentially Tim Tebow. He can only throw to wide open receivers or way down field and can't run as well as Tebow.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Miile High

Reaction score
I heard that segment yesterday as well on the way home. No idea what they're talking about there, comparing Wilson to Tebow. i mean really....wtf. and Big Al (same show) said the Seahawks secondary was "okay."

please don't bunch all Broncos fans into one category...some of us actually know football, and are aware of the fact that the Seattle Seahwaks are a very talented football team.

With that said, I hope you lose next Sunday. ;)

Canhawks

Reaction score
I can't believe they are actually serious,maybe they are being sarcastic or does that involve having too much intelligence??Here is a direct quote.....
"Too bad we aren't playing a better team. Even with the assistance of the officials, they couldn't hang with pitt in their only other Superbowl." :roll:

Steve2222

Reaction score
Our linebackers do in fact have some big, chiseled arms.