Bronx AND Hawks fan... I come in peace with 1 point to make

Miile High

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2jok6gmv said:
I expect it'll take longer for you guys to make the proper environmental adaptations to the THC in the already diluted atmosphere.

Aren't you guys only a few months behind us? :th2thumbs:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Anyone who talks about Bailey as the X factor of the game doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Hawks46":uw64qngp said:
Rooting for division rivals ? I guess it's possible but it just seems weird.

This Superbowl is set up well for you.

And Champ Bailey can prepare all he wants; he's a good player but he's on his last legs. No where near Sherman at this point in his career. In his prime he was special though.

I can see it. I became a full fledged Seahawks fan in 2003, But up until 2008ish. I had always rooted for the AZ Cardinals. The lovable losers, I just wanted to see them pull themselves off the matt ( I also like Matt Leinart and USC and wanted to see him do well). of course all that was squashed when they actually did well and won the NFC west 2 years in a row.

plyka

Reaction score
Broncos":2oeo7c8l said:
Hello Hawks nation!
I can't begin to tell you how anxious and already relieved I am with this matchup!
I have been born and raised in Denver and have been blessed with my parents being season ticket holders in my youth. Because of this, I always had
a place in my soul for the Hawks. From watching Curt run the ball, Steve catching and Kenny laying the smack down on opponents, the Hawks have always
been my team that kept me interested in the NFL and not just focusing on the Broncos.... Let's not forget the rivalry between Largent and Mike Harden!!! That was some hard hitting!
I lived out in North Seattle during my 20's and loved every minute of it. Loved going to games out there and actually braved standing around Pioneer Square when
they brought down the iconic Concrete Mushroom.

Anyway, my point is this.... I want to respectfully mention that while Richard Sherman is so focused and vocal about everybody knowing that he is the best
Cornerback in the league, Champ Bailey (who has already been there and done that) is quietly preparing to win the Super Bowl... Think hard about that because it truly is
food for thought and may be a major point in this game that people never mention.
Champs days as the #1 all pro are now pretty well done, but all that is left for one of the classiest men to ever put on a uniform, is go out with a ring.
He's no Ray Lewis and he's no Bettis.... He's the real deal in a class all his own and he's ready to end it right.
I raise my glass to the Hawk nation and I'm really pumped for a great game by both teams!
My wife and I are already preparing to get our tickets and flights booked for the rematch next season! :179422:

Muuhhahahahahaha....this is a joke of a post if I've ever read one. This is the thinking of a 5 year old. The reason? You don't know Sherman or Champ. I'm sure Champ is a good guy, but I don't know him. Perhaps he kills kittens at night? Who knows. These are FOOTBALL players, you do not KNOW THEM and they quite frankly have never heard of you or would care to. But that's only important if any of that mattered, lol. Even if Champ is a good guy and Sherm is not, it makes ZERO difference on how they prepare, which is what you're talking about. Acting as though you know that Champ is hard at work preparing for this game while Sherman is off having a party is a childish idea. It's immaturity at it's best. You don't know what they are doing. It's quite possible Champ is spending his days snorting drugs while Sherm is hard at work studying for this game.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Miile High":6i9527xd said:
Champ Bailey was the best CB in the league for 6-7 years in the early 2000s. But he was humble about it, not looking for the spotlight.

Sherman on the other hand, seems to enjoy the attention, an "all eyes on me" kinda guy. That's fine and all, but I much prefer Champ's style. Sherman is an amazing football player, but comes across as a total d-bag.

Not to beat a dead Bronco but... The media has tried to get the nation to stop being ignorant and actually investigate Sherm's history. Trash talk is just his style, I take less offense to it now than I even have. When you know his background where he was raised, and what he went through you come to have a bigger appreciation for him. Sure he's blunt, and some people won't like that, but who cares, he's the best CB in the league easy.

GCrow

Reaction score
Good to know Champ Bailey is humble enough to get embarrassed one more time on the big stage.