Browner reinstated (Updates!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jville

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3isko6xu said:
The pick-six against the Giants was my favorite Browner play...

[youtube]pGNbekuclIA[/youtube]

It is great when tip drills pay off on game day.

Joey13091

Reaction score
This is awesome news. I would love to see him sign with us again. On the cheap of course.

Just please don't give him up to anyone in the west.

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49 wrote:
Is he a FA?

Keep your grubby, filthy Niners mitts off of our CB. :lol:

No worries. Browners stated he wanted to win a Superbowl. That leaves the Niners out....;)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3p50yoo3 said:
"before he earned the ring?"

?!?!?!

You realize that Carolina game where he forced a fumble ended up being huge for us right?

That one game made a difference in giving us home field vs SF and probably impacted momentum past that.

Not to mention the other games he made a difference in.

Browner absolutely helped us get to the SB, let's not pretend he was some guy that just got the ring from wearing the jersey. He brought us some of those wins that allowed the Seahawks to be in the playoffs at home. Go back and watch the games.

He EARNED that ring with contributions that got us there. And he got screwed out of being there at the end, it does not diminish his importance in getting us there.
That's 100% correct, I mean, how many games did Percy Harvin play in?, Christine Michaels, and a few others never even played a single snap, and are going to get a ring.
I think it's absolute bullshit that Goodell didn't get off his nutt sack, and reinstate Browner, so he could have his Picture taken with the rest of the team as the Super Bowl Champions.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3eji2rm7 said:
Sports Hernia":3eji2rm7 said:
Told ya it was a slam dunk! Rog and the NFL saw it too, that's why they backed off! I'd still sue for the lost paychecks at the minimum if I'm him though.
You damned straight.
It's too bad part of the settlement wasn't getting to square one up and kick Rog in the boys, I'd pay to see that!

Rocket

Reaction score
He's gonna be cheap, he's proven and he clearly knows the scheme.
If we don't go after him we're fools.

warden

Reaction score
The last 3 years Browner was a Seahawk, he was part of this team so in my mind he is also a Superbowl Campion. Winning a Superbowl is not a one game adventure. In our case it was a 4 year journey to rebuild and develop this team into what it is. Browner was a big part of that journey

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rocket":1pvioiw0 said:
But would he be willing to take a lesser role? Because we don't exactly need him.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
First of all I'd like to state how happy I am that BB got reinstated, happy that he can continue his career and put this matter behind him. Now as far as a few things go...

MizzouHawkGal":3d0jatw4 said:
Rocket":3d0jatw4 said:
But would he be willing to take a lesser role? Because we don't exactly need him.
Doubt it, why would he, he wants to provide for his family, go somewhere where they need you and will pay you, preferably not Carolina.
Rocket":3d0jatw4 said:
BB is better than BM
Nope, not as a pure cover corner he's not.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Rocket":2s1ji02p said:

I think you are right there. He has a possible risk and therefore risk assessment will be necessary prior to any and all situations.

I also think that as a result of his "deal", he will probably be semi-back paid. The NFL doesn't want any of what he is "cookin". :p

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

dunceface

Reaction score
Bahahahaaa! SUCK IT GOODELL!!!

So this doesn't mean he dropped his case against the league right? This was part of what his lawyer had outlined as their plan in that one article, ask to get reinstated so he could participate in free agency then sue for missed game time...hope gets gets every penny he deserves in both instances!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Wenhawk":7b43pkrv said:
I'd rather keep him than wt3
Him we be good in jax
Thurmond is Jacksonville bound. The issue is that Maxwell is far better then Browner as a cover corner.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
So glad this happened, unfortunately to late for him to play in the Super Bowl :(

I sure hope we can find a way to keep the original Legion intact for one more season!

Welcome back to the NFL big man!

NoChops

Reaction score
happy for him, hope he finds a job, not on the seahawks. Why would you want a player who would pick a bong over the Lombardy??

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NoChops":3thfihv9 said:
happy for him, hope he finds a job, not on the seahawks. Why would you want a player who would pick a bong over the Lombardy??

Yeah...Thurmond needs to go too. And Bruce Irvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.