Browner reinstated (Updates!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Any info if he still has to serve a suspension for the team he plays for next though? I understand he's reinstated, but any stipulations?

NoChops

Reaction score
-The Glove-":27sz64zw said:
NoChops":27sz64zw said:
happy for him, hope he finds a job, not on the seahawks. Why would you want a player who would pick a bong over the Lombardy??

Yeah...Thurmond needs to go too. And Bruce Irvin.

yep..WTII needs to go too. Bruce gets a pass. Its one thing to do a drug that increases your performance and makes you a better player. Wrong? yes. Understandable? yes. People cheat. Getting high does nothing for you, your team or your game. You just would rather be stoned than be a champion. And I say that having smoked more dope than all of those three put together. Not gonna risk my job which has two less zeros on it than those guys just for "fun", or relief..take a frikin advil. BB is 29 years old, fully aware he would get randomly tested..grow up.

bryantology79

Reaction score
remember when bb chased down peterson and denied him a long TD run? or when he bowling balled thru 3 cardinals in a preseason game? how about when he UFC'ed jennings on mnf? he was the reason we beat carolina last year.

dont know about bm being far better than bb as he came thru for us alot AND he has an intimidation factor that bm doesnt have. i like them all but wt is the least valuable to me... and even after saying that his passes broken up and ric flair dance comes to mind. LOB is a damn institution!

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Dang, this is awesome. Im going to hate seeing BB on another team though.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Whether or not he is a Hawk again (or a Niner, Panther, Jag etc) I wish him the absolute best and am glad this whole ordeal was resolved.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
There is no reason not to bring him back for depth, if it can be done for cheap.

I don't smoke and I am LMFAO at all of you guys acting like WTIII raped or killed someone.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":185bur76 said:
Per his twitter

"@bbrowner27: I received wonderful news today. The NFL has reinstated me, and I now have
the opportunity to (cont) http://t.co/AG0Zbpxpgo"

I freaking love this, but I'll even go so far as to say he never should have been suspended in the first place. Anyway, I welcome him back to the league with open arms and frankly, would love to see him re-sign a friendly deal with the Seahawks. Probably won't happen tho.

BB, I wish you all the best. You will ALWAYS be the original Legion Of Boom member.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2ve3ky1r said:
NoChops":2ve3ky1r said:
happy for him, hope he finds a job, not on the seahawks. Why would you want a player who would pick a bong over the Lombardy??

Here here. :th2thumbs:

Wartooth

Reaction score
I won't be at all surprised to see Big Red and Browner both in Jacksonville next season.
Two solid players that would improve that defense immediately, and they need a lot of help!
Sucks that they would have to wear those hideous uniforms though!

lsheldon

Reaction score
I've been wondering what's up with him. I've been waiting to see when his Jersey price drops because I want one. They haven't reduced the price on it one cent. Didn't take one day for them to reduce the price on Rice's jersey.

Who knew, you can track a players status by Jersey price.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3fxnti5y said:
-The Glove-":3fxnti5y said:
NoChops":3fxnti5y said:

Here here. :th2thumbs:
Get serious. Marijuana will be legal in this nation at the national level soon. As it should have been 200 years ago.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lsheldon":2rr41vpf said:
I've been wondering what's up with him. I've been waiting to see when his Jersey price drops because I want one. They haven't reduced the price on it one cent. Didn't take one day for them to reduce the price on Rice's jersey.

Who knew, you can track a players status by Jersey price.
Interesting... I think I should monitor this.;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Wartooth":1woayytt said:
I won't be at all surprised to see Big Red and Browner both in Jacksonville next season.
Two solid players that would improve that defense immediately, and they need a lot of help!
Sucks that they would have to wear those hideous uniforms though!
If it helps them to beat Luck like a drum I can deal with it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
So glad something so stupid, wasn't a career killer for Brandon. Would have been an absolute shame.

I'm interested to hear the details so we know if he's still in stage 3 or what... That might still have a HUGE impact on any potential signing.

Congrats, Brandon. Soooo happy for you.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Throwdown":3kkonh5b said:
-The Glove-":3kkonh5b said:
Best play by Browner? Chasing AP from behind or laying the boom on 3 Cardinals on a Leon fair catch?

Pick 6 vs Giants.

I dunno, that play with the 3 hits on the return was really freaking cool against AZ...

TwilightError

Reaction score
Very good. I hope Seahawks resign him. If not, all the best for BB! The thought of his fumble recovery in our house for touchdown against Broncos in the preseason always brings a smile on my face. Then again, I had hopes that NFL would have been forced to pay significant compensation for him, but this is good too.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It's interesting that NFL.com has nothing on their site about his reinstatement but were miles ahead of everyone to break the news of his impending suspension.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":21x78714 said:
It's interesting that NFL.com has nothing on their site about his reinstatement but were miles ahead of everyone to break the news of his impending suspension.
Probably because they are PISSED and embarrassed at the same time. They've been beaten twice by the LOB. Sucks to be them.

drdiags

Reaction score
We should never know what stage the NFL puts him in, if any, since it should be private between the player and the league. But since someone leaked to the media about Sherman and Browner the season before and Silver reported the bogus info last season about Browner, I wouldn't be surprised to see something leak out.

BTW, not sure why someone would think we played a team in our division during the pre-season. The Browner trifecta was during the regular season against the Cardinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts