Cable GONE

bandiger

Reaction score
Pete and JS finally saw the light, I guess not making the playoffs was the final straw. Well thank god for some changes.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Bevell & Cable gone in the same day? Is this real life??

original poster

Reaction score
Please be good in this thread guys, my mind, body and spirit can't take much more.

I could not be happier with this news!

James in PA

Reaction score
This is better news than Bevell & K Richard combined. Cable was supposed to be a guru, but it just didn’t translate on the field. So glad they are shaking things up. Nowhere to go but up for this O line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Woooo Hooooooooooooo!

A great day got even better!

The cancer has been cut out of the offense! Let the healing begin!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This more surprising than I thought would happen but it will be easier for the team to find a quality OC w/o Coach Cable being able to interfere with the decisions of the OC.

Cable deserved the pink slip more than Bevell but it certainly was close as the team truly needed a refresh on coaching direction for the O.

Let's see what happens with Coach Richard? No job is safe.

In the end Pete applied the "compete or die" mantra to the problem and this coaching change was well overdue.

Thanks to Coach Cable for his time here he is a smart football coach with a real depth of knowledge but it was time for a change as his teaching was not succeeding.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As surprised as I was about Bevell, this is next level. Wow. Turns out Pete has a lot more nuts than people gave him credit for. And he clearly isn't messing around. I LOVE that he sees major changes were needed. And it shows willingness to change.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":nvvybbaw said:
MontanaHawk05":nvvybbaw said:

As you post your celebratory memes, keep in mind that hardworking Seahawks coaches are able to see what you're writing, and that doubling down and being a "tough, gotta earn your pay" hardass doesn't make it any less so. If you've never been on the field yourself...

It's part of the job. When you make over a million dollars per year as a football coach, getting fired is part of the occupational risk.

edogg23

Reaction score
Now I can officially celebrate!!!!
Here is to an amazing 2018 season! :irishdrinkers: Dilly Dilly!!!

Fade

Reaction score
Fade":35xuvgwd said:
Fade":35xuvgwd said:
I'm just waking up to the news [of Bevell being fired], and I feel nothing. The other shoe needs to drop. Then the party can begin.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/951205966057320448[/tweet]
Now we can party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fimages2F3e32119e8627700bb8657a0eee75e8792Ftenor

Exittium

Reaction score
this makes me happy. I got tired of seeing damn near... no.. wait.. EVERY TEAM pick up people ff the streets is seems and still protect their QB better than Cables "developing" Oline that.. just got worse.

Seymour

Reaction score
edogg23":2nigje1w said:
Now I can officially celebrate!!!!
Here is to an amazing 2018 season! :irishdrinkers: Dilly Dilly!!!

Ditto!!

I am so excited about watching us rebuild the staff and to see our new identity emerge!!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Starting with a clean slate in 2018. I could not be happier! I'm thinking that the Team owner had something to say about this.

James in PA

Reaction score
BIG BALLS PETE IS BACK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk