Cable GONE

Seymour

Reaction score
DJrmb":nqyp8mot said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/951205966057320448[/tweet]

Still no mention of Richard though? I'm fine with that myself, but no confirmation yet.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
edogg23":213of4qg said:
Now I can officially celebrate!!!!
Here is to an amazing 2018 season! :irishdrinkers: Dilly Dilly!!!

DILLY DILLY.....

Steve2222

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":3gbk4zye said:
MontanaHawk05":3gbk4zye said:

As you post your celebratory memes, keep in mind that hardworking Seahawks coaches are able to see what you're writing, and that doubling down and being a "tough, gotta earn your pay" hardass doesn't make it any less so. If you've never been on the field yourself...

Cry me a river. Dudes still getting paid his guaranteed money in his contract.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":a91vsrrk said:
Seymour":a91vsrrk said:
Thank you thank you Thank you thank you Thank you thank you Thank you thank you Thank you thank you Thank you
Thank you thank you Thank you thank you Thank you thank you Thank you thank you Thank you thank you Thank you
17154919650 02ef46c6e4 k 810x540

POST OF THE YEAR!
:irishdrinkers: :0190l: :179422: :179417:

This is what happened in my head when i heard the news

Seymour

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2t4ju040 said:
hawknation2018":2t4ju040 said:
FlyHawksFly":2t4ju040 said:
MontanaHawk05":2t4ju040 said:

As you post your celebratory memes, keep in mind that hardworking Seahawks coaches are able to see what you're writing, and that doubling down and being a "tough, gotta earn your pay" hardass doesn't make it any less so. If you've never been on the field yourself...

It's part of the job. When you make over a million dollars per year as a football coach, getting fired is part of the occupational risk.

Yeah I get it. Thought it was fitting to repost what Montana had posted at the beginning of the year in relation to Kearse getting traded, considering his response here.

This is actually worse than the Kearse trade, he still had a job. These ass hats don't.

I don't care either way, just callin out the double standard.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":22itx49r said:
Starting with a clean slate in 2018. I could not be happier! I'm thinking that the Team owner had something to say about this.

He's never been one to meddle

Jac

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":fjvj8rvn said:
Starting with a clean slate in 2018. I could not be happier! I'm thinking that the Team owner had something to say about this.

I wonder, given the timing, how much Green Bay's flirtation with Schneider played into any of this. There's no way a super-smart football guy like him wouldn't want change. The kinetic action in his draft movement, player trading, and free-agent signings will tell you how comfortable he is with change. He could have used Green Bay's overture as leverage.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
rz433_s-200x150.gif

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I appreciate what Cable and Bevell did to get us our Super Bowl. I also appreciate that it is tough being fired but I am really looking forward to the team improving.

Always compete applies to coaching too.

Seymour

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2hjmguam said:
For those who said Pete would never fire Bevell/Cable, time to eat some crow.

:stirthepot:

How would you know that in 26 posts? Were you Hawk2017 and changed your username?

Decimation

Reaction score
Saw this coming after the Bevell firing. The offense next year will be intriguing that’s for sure.

Here’s to a new outlook on offense and the start of a new era! Go Hawks!