• Poll closed .

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I see losses vs KC, MN and Carolina.
No playoffs.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Of course you do.

On another note, when saying "Our opponents we've beat have a losing record" I think you need to remove the head-to-head when doing that comparison. If we already beat them, then of course they have that loss - the question then becomes "How are they against everyone else?" If they're otherwise 4-4 then they don't have a losing record if we don't play them, if we then play them and win we beat a .500 team.

NJlargent

Reaction score
The odds of making the playoffs greatly diminish when you have no chance of winning your division. You then are essentially competing for one of two wild-card spots. That said, I think they have a shot if they beat Carolina and a pretty good one. My only concern is we are yet to beat a team we are an underdog in so this upcoming game is interesting.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
NJlargent":3jnwrxqn said:
The odds of making the playoffs greatly diminish when you have no chance of winning your division. You then are essentially competing for one of two wild-card spots. That said, I think they have a shot if they beat Carolina and a pretty good one. My only concern is we are yet to beat a team we are an underdog in so this upcoming game is interesting.

I believe you’re right about this next game carrying so much weight. Win on the road at 10 am as a dog gives not only huge confidence but at 6-5 the odds go up considerably. Fall to 5-6 and both odds and confidence drop.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
This week we have to, can, and will win this game.

The difference between winning and losing is a win puts us in a wild card slot. Losing puts us 2 games back of Carolina and at least 1 back of Minnesota (thwy probably win so most likely also 2.)

However the Panthers arent that good. We can beat them and we will beat them.