Can 1 man make an entire o-line look horrible yes he can

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
The name of that man is Kyle Fuller. Just like Flowers the dude was single handedly torpedoing the entire Offense. Yes he is that bad Kyle Fuller is the worst o-lineman of all time.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Well I can't say he's the worst lineman of all time, but he's certainly bad. I mean most guys at least give a yeoman's effort of blocking when called upon. He looks like a tackling pylon, merely there to occupy space.

Sadly I came away from that game feeling our best blockers are all in the RB room.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Mad Dog":tstzkbp3 said:
Well I can't say he's the worst lineman of all time, but he's certainly bad. I mean most guys at least give a yeoman's effort of blocking when called upon. He looks like a tackling pylon, merely there to occupy space.

Sadly I came away from that game feeling our best blockers are all in the RB room.

Hyperbole aside he should never play another down in Seattle.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":4ojtndel said:
Mad Dog":4ojtndel said:

Surely Joey Hunt is available somewhere to backup Pocic. I'd rather have him in the lineup than Fuller.

toffee

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3fre9q8x said:
Northwest Seahawk":3fre9q8x said:
Mad Dog":3fre9q8x said:

Surely Joey Hunt is available somewhere to backup Pocic. I'd rather have him in the lineup than Fuller.
Joey was 120% effort, all the time.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

hawker84

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2mwe00y5 said:
The name of that man is Kyle Fuller. Just like Flowers the dude was single handedly torpedoing the entire Offense. Yes he is that bad Kyle Fuller is the worst o-lineman of all time.

Maybe so, but when your best O Lineman is Duane Brown, that pretty much sums it up.

There were plays yesterday when not only did not one of our O Lineman hold a block, they literally couldn't even slow them down....all 5 lineman on the same damn play.

James in PA

Reaction score
Creed Humphrey was there for the taking. Was the best player left on the board and was a huge position of need. It was such a no-brainer. As usual, John & Pete screwed the pooch. Infuriating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tusc2000

Reaction score
They're only as strong as the weakest link. And there are multiple weak links on this O-liune. The 1st half performance was a total disgrace. If you ever wonder why Russ has been off the past month, look no further than some of the big guys up front. They suck.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Both Fuller and Pocic need to go. I'd breathed a sigh of relief when Fuller left the game with an injury because I know that Pete Carroll wouldn't bench him. This also says a lot about Phil Haynes. If they had any confidence in Phil, Fuller wouldn't be playing.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
hawker84":2qewcdh5 said:
Northwest Seahawk":2qewcdh5 said:

Maybe so, but when your best O Lineman is Duane Brown, that pretty much sums it up.

There were plays yesterday when not only did not one of our O Lineman hold a block, they literally couldn't even slow them down....all 5 lineman on the same damn play.

Our best OL is Travis Homer.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":17ae2mm4 said:

Worst olineman? I guess you don’t remember Drew Nowak.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":2mlgpvks said:
Northwest Seahawk":2mlgpvks said:

Worst olineman? I guess you don’t remember Drew Nowak.

Nowak was bad no doubt, but I can't imagine watching Fuller and coming to the conclusion that Nowak was somehow worse.

LTH

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2hnvcdw6 said:
Both Fuller and Pocic need to go. I'd breathed a sigh of relief when Fuller left the game with an injury because I know that Pete Carroll wouldn't bench him. This also says a lot about Phil Haynes. If they had any confidence in Phil, Fuller wouldn't be playing.

Dude Fuller is a back up the Hawks O line is Beat to sh!t right now I think shell is out, i think Lewis is out I think Brown is out... they are really hurting... It's going to be an issue if they can't get these guys back by the time they play the Rams....

LTH

toffee

Reaction score
Anyone subscribe to PFF premium? What's Pocic game ranking on yesterday's 9ers match?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a Pocic thread. My bad.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Phil Haynes was hurt.

Does anybody remember the good old days when people would talk about OL continuity and how important it was?

We've had so many injuries at OL over the years that change has now become the status quo. Yes Fuller was terrible, but how many snaps do you think he has ever played as a guard with the starting unit? They may have had one padded practice this week at most, and then on Sunday he is playing guard in a real game against a good DL.

I know it's boring to talk about, but OL health and continuity is a bigger deal than ever. We get fewer padded practices every season and defensive fronts only get more creative.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
LTH":g7gjulg1 said:
hawkfan68":g7gjulg1 said:

Dude Fuller is a back up the Hawks O line is Beat to sh!t right now I think shell is out, i think Lewis is out I think Brown is out... they are really hurting... It's going to be an issue if they can't get these guys back by the time they play the Rams....

LTH

Fuller's a veteran backup who also played LG in a full game the previous week against WFT. He was horrific in that game too. Knowing you are having him play against a top DL, arguably one better than the one you faced the previous week, it was recipe for disaster. And it was, as they were down 17-7 and couldn't get the offense rolling until Fuller went out of the game. When that happened, suddenly the Seahawks offense got new life.

It seems that someone else agrees with my opinion about Fuller -

"Kyle Fuller and Brandon Shell would’ve otherwise been losers for how uh... not good their performances were, but they both left with injuries which makes me wonder if they were already hurting to begin with (Shell especially). But ultimately I don’t ever want to see Fuller in the starting lineup again. He just doesn’t do anything well at either guard or center. Jake Curhan and Stone Forsythe didn’t look totally out of place when they did come in, although Curhan did allow a sack."

For the complete article -
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...om-seahawks-30-49ers-23/ar-AARv89g?li=BBnbfcL

Latest posts