CBS Experts each predict NFL MVP for 2020

ivotuk

Reaction score
Regular season MVP

Jason La Canfora: Russell Wilson

Good things happen when you let Russ cook.

Pete Prisco: Russell Wilson

He's carrying the team right now.

Will Brinson: Russell Wilson

This is a no-brainer call with the way that Russ has played and with how the Seahawks are winning.

Jonathan Jones: Russell Wilson

He's pretty clearly the favorite right now, and Tom Brady or Mahomes would need a magnificent second half to catch him.

Ryan Wilson: Russell Wilson

He's been the best player in the league and he deserves to win it. Pretty straight forward.

John Breech: Russell Wilson

It's ironic that he's never received a single MVP vote because he might get all of them this year.

Jared Dubin: Russell Wilson

Seahawks Twitter convincing Pete Carroll and Brian Schottenheimer to Let Russ Cook made Seattle a much better team.

Cody Benjamin: Russell Wilson

It's astounding how much better he's been than other seasons, when he's still been legitimate MVP material.

Tyler Sullivan: Russell Wilson

The narrative was already in place before the season started and Wilson has only backed it up with this stellar play throughout the first half of the season. Only way he loses it in my mind is if the injury bug bites him.

Patrik Walker: Russell Wilson

Give Wilson his roses while he can still enjoy them. It's a crime that Wilson hasn't yet won a league MVP award, but this season should be different.

Bryan DeArdo: Russell Wilson

Wilson was in the running to win his first league MVP last season. He's having an even better start to his 2020 season. While his interceptions are up, Wilson has also increased his completion percentage and is on pace to throw a league-record 59 touchdown passes.

Jeff Kerr: Russell Wilson

His 26 TD passes through seven games are the second-most all time. He's the clubhouse leader over Mahomes.

Josh Edwards: Russell Wilson

There is no flawless season, but Russell Wilson is playing as close to flawless football as possible.

THE FINAL TALLY:

Russell Wilson (13)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020 ... -and-more/

AirStrike

Reaction score
I think the biggest takeaway from that is someone picked the Colts to win the Superbowl......

AlciG

Reaction score
AirStrike":2fx66ftj said:
I think the biggest takeaway from that is someone picked the Colts to win the Superbowl......

I think the biggest takeaway is the meltdown we will get here when somebody sees that Queen got a pick for RDOY

AirStrike

Reaction score
AlciG":2ipkby8j said:
AirStrike":2ipkby8j said:

I think the biggest takeaway is the meltdown we will get here when somebody sees that Queen got a pick for RDOY

I chose to ignore that section, for good reason.