Chargers db said he was sexually assaulted at airport

toffee

Reaction score
That's is unfortunate, and he's probably right. I sympathize with him as I was really "searched" at Heathrow before boarding for Belfast. That was the early '80s shortly after Lord Mountbatten was killed by IRA.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I got tagged for a more thorough screening once by TSA. They asked if I wanted to go to a private room. I told them no, just do whatever they have to do right here. And so they did. I'm sure they were more embarrassed about that whole procedure than I was.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I got tagged for a more thorough screening once by TSA. They asked if I wanted to go to a private room. I told them no, just do whatever they have to do right here. And so they did. I'm sure they were more embarrassed about that whole procedure than I was.

What happened, exactly?

Not meaning to be graphic, but Joseph-Day is pretty clear That his privates were touched in the search. This Would be after the X-ray scan that would reveal a foreign object.

I would think that after that the next step would be to strip, squat and cough. Which can’t really be done in public.

Last edited:

CPHawk

Reaction score
What happened, exactly?

Not meaning to be graphic, but Joseph-Day is pretty clear That his privates were touched in the search. This Would be after the X-ray scan that would reveal a foreign object.

I would think that after that the next step would be to strip, squat and cough. Which can’t really be done in public.
Been there done that, and walk like a duck at MEPs.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
What happened, exactly?

Back of the hand to the junk is pretty much the norm when going through the pat down.

Pro-tip: Wear briefs with a bull-pen (vs boxers) to limit how much contact occurs. The agent sweeps the hand up the thigh to the groin.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
What happened, exactly?

They had me undo my belt and drop my pants down a bit, plus the leg rub.

And yes, briefs.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I once got pulled aside after landing in Boston on a flight from Amsterdam. They took me into a back room and demanded to know "where did you hide the drugs? In your shoes or what?" on and on it went. I didn't have any drugs lol. And I didn't go to Amsterdam in order to take pot anyway.