Check THIS out !!!!!! (Sherman Soup Commercial)

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1dimh2zj said:
They rewarded all those silly attention hors.

Very disappointing.
Huh? I don't recall seeing Mr. Mohawk in there.....

kearly

Reaction score
One thing to remember is that for these ads they often don't use the real moms but hire actresses instead. I think I heard that this is the first time they've used the player's actual mom since the Donovan McNabb Chunky Soup ads way back when.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
kearly":3lpsielb said:
One thing to remember is that for these ads they often don't use the real moms but hire actresses instead. I think I heard that this is the first time they've used the player's actual mom since the Donovan McNabb Chunky Soup ads way back when.

Might be cuz Bev is a babe.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Considering how many Seahawk fans think this is a lame commercial, I can only imagine how the haters will take this.
I see shades of the "How to be a Ram " video all over again.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I like it.

All of you self-anointed film critics need to pull the corn cob outta yer collective arses.

Bob_the_Destroyer

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2dqg2vy3 said:
I like it.

All of you self-anointed film critics need to pull the corn cob outta yer collective arses.

I agree. Complainers will complain about anything. There is no satisfying them.

I like it a lot. It was way better than I was expecting and about a hundred times better than the Clay Matthews commercial. (If this is anything like the CM commercial, they will only use the last part in the kitchen. Too bad, because the rest of it was more memorable.)

It grows on you -- the more you watch it, the better it gets. The Legion of Super Fans are surprisingly good for amateurs, Richard Sherman displays his usual natural sense of style, and Mama Sherman is fantastic.

It's great -- and says a lot about the Shermans -- that they brought the fans, represented by real fans, into the commercial. It celebrates not only his relationship with his mother, but also his relationship and appreciation for Seattle Seahawks fans. Just like asking for the rest of the Legion of Boom to be part of the Madden cover, bringing the fans into his most important commercial to date is a classy thing to do.

This will be attention-getting, and memorable, and it will sell a lot of soup.

It definitely piqued my curiosity about Beer and Cheese soup.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":ql3f1on5 said:
Considering how many Seahawk fans think this is a lame commercial, I can only imagine how the haters will take this.
I see shades of the "How to be a Ram " video all over again.

If people are talking about it then it's mission accomplished.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
:thirishdrinkers:
Bob_the_Destroyer":1ny54bid said:
HawKnPeppa":1ny54bid said:
I like it.

I agree. Complainers will complain about anything. There is no satisfying them.

You do realize that you just complained about complainers complaining, right? Are you not one of us now?

By the way, I can be satisfied. Ask me how.

halfrack

Reaction score
I love Richard Sherman, his Mama and Campbell's "Chunky Soup". The commercial is pretty campy, silly and yet funny. That being said, I think Hasselbeck's was better.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":2qu7zcvr said:
kearly":2qu7zcvr said:

Might be cuz Bev is a babe.
Agree with this statement. Mmmmmmmm..........................oh, um, er,.........soup. Yeah, soup. :twisted:

Steve2222

Reaction score
lol I guess being a Seahawks fan it's a prerequisite to like all things associated with the team, and not look at things objectively. Then again I'm not a homer, just a huge fan of the Seahawks. And yes being a homer is not a good thing.

Fwiw I thought Sherms oh boy oberto jerky commercial wasn't bad......and that was going for the cheesy, absurd style as well.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Marvel comics and Elton John apparently declined rights, and Elton is hard just to dye blue?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with you people? It's a silly commercial and it's fun and an honor, I'm sure, for the great 12's who got to be a part of it. Pull the goddam sticks out of your asses for 2 goddam minutes.