Cincy.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I don't know, thought we did ok in Green Bay. Maybe even should have won. Still think Green Bay is way better than Cincinnati. And seriously , how good does everyone feel with a win next week, with just one game? Whatever this last crap game was , our defense is really coming around and that is very relevant.

Largent80

Reaction score
The defense won the game last night and I would suspect Cincy isn't thrilled about playing us.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2k4rqkye said:
I'm sure bevell will design some sweet bubble screens to tukuafu which will lead us to victory.

Hopefully you are right because the entire league will continue to blitz us until we burn them for it. Either that or our TE's, RB's and FB's learn to pick up a blitz. The screen game is the safest play we can throw at them. Even if it doesn't work the threat will slow them down some.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hawks need to get a pass rush against Dalton. If they do that, they win.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Gio Bernard has the potential to give our defense fits. I'm more comfortable handling Hill.

Skookum

Reaction score
I'm preparing for a disappointing game. But then again, I've seen the Seahawks pull some crazy wins out of nowhere, so I'm not willing to discount them totally. This team has it in them - assuming the offense clicks.

blazen2392

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":ug9llk3i said:
What has to happen to score a definitive w here? Is it realistic?

10 AM
Short week
playing debatably the 2nd best team in the AFC.

Remind you of any games we have played before?

I don't see us winning without playing mistake free. We have never done that at 10 AM. In fact we haven't done it once this season. Giving us a short week an add on 10 AM is like a middle finger to us.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Actually, KC did not look that bad against them. Kc was able to make holes for running and the second level looked like they were having problems finding their way. Their defensive line was a pretty good one and KC was able to keep them held back a little when they did not make stupid adjustments which caused sacks. I could see this game coming down to a field goal for the win either way.

disclaimer....I watched most of the Kc game 2 times as I recorded it for just this purpose.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1hzrsxeg said:
Geno Atkins and Peko vs our Interior oline. Dear Baby Jesus, all I want is Russ to make it out alive.

This. I can already picture Wilson getting sacked right when the ball gets snapped and Lynch getting tackled behind the LOS by 4-5 Cinci players almost every play.

marko358

Reaction score
Can we start BJ Daniels since this isn't an NFC game? Don't want Wilson to leave on a stretcher for a game that doesn't mean much for playoff tiebreakers.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Chapow":1tzm4ygv said:
Our defense has given up 3 points in the last 2 games. They're pretty good at football.

At home, against bad opponents.

On the road against good ones, they've given up 54.

Not saying it's impossible, but the Cincy win will be tough.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
marko358":31b4lkuh said:
Can we start BJ Daniels since this isn't an NFC game? Don't want Wilson to leave on a stretcher for a game that doesn't mean much for playoff tiebreakers.

Interesting thought. Doubt it happens, but it is something to contemplate.

I think that our oline is still a couple weeks away from gelling...but they are getting close.

canfan

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1prlah52 said:
3 point loss on the road.

20-17 Bengals.

Russell gets sacked 5 times.

I'll be watching this game with my hands over my face every time RW drops back. Wilson is going to get blitzed on every play until this team shows it can pick up the blittz. I don't know if it's Russel not changing the protection, or the line and backs not executing, but something has to change before this team can compete for a championship. I have not been this upset about the line play since the first 6 games of 2011.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1jdak1vh said:
marko358":1jdak1vh said:

Interesting thought. Doubt it happens, but it is something to contemplate.

I think that our oline is still a couple weeks away from gelling...but they are getting close.

Come to think about it....JELLO would be a good description of our Offensive Line.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3peyxo8s said:
Blitzer88":3peyxo8s said:
If they, and by they I mean the offense, play like they did tonight we have no chance.

What if our defense plays like they did tonight and only gives up 3?

Problem is that our offense spotted the Lions 7. So if the offense plays like it did, and our defense plays like it did, we still lose. I honestly don't know how we're going to score 10 points on Cincy at their house.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Apparently overconfidence isn't a problem this week. This is a toss up according to Vegas.

The Bengals have won convincingly against the Chiefs (home) and Raiders, and have narrowly won against the Ravens and Chargers (home). Don't learn more from that than you should: at 4-0 they look like a tough 10 am start but at 2-2 confidence would be pretty high and everybody would be talking schedule difficulty.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Since the OL didn't play last night, they will be well rested for the game Sunday. :sarcasm_off:

12thbrah

Reaction score
Cincy will be favored but the Hawks will make a game of it. With Kam back the defense is playing lights out and will give us a shot to win every week despite how ineffective the offense is.

I still predict a close Hawks victory if we can win the turnover battle.

Seahawks 16
Ben's Gals 10

Wartooth

Reaction score
Andy and the Stripes haven't faced a top 5 defense...
Actually, they haven't played against a defense ranked higher than 14th, Baltimore, and they just jumped up there.
The Bengals defense is ranked 20th.
If our boys on D are awake, and ready to play...
And we can get Lynch going...
I think we can come out with a win.
That's a lot of 'ifs'...

Go Hawks!