Cincy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
marko358":c2dns56d said:
just read on Twitter that RW is 1-3 the week after MNF. His highest passer rating in those games is 60

Awesome...that means we have the option of making that a 2-3 record. Hashbrowns....Always compete mantra thingy. :mrgreen:

DeeHawks

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":127zszqw said:
I think it will be our typical close hard fought battle that comes down to the wire as always. It seems we play all opponents no matter the quality the same........whether is down to struggling or up to the world beaters. I expect we will get behind early and battle back for a chance to win it in the 4th. Whether we win it or lose it will come down to the typical big OMG or OOPS.

Yes! I can totally see the "typical OMG or OOPS" scenario happening.
Hopefully it's "OMG what a great play by the Seahawks to win the game!"

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I read its the first sell out in Cinci in a long time.

Couple things make me feel ok about this game, despite Cincis D vs our oline and the 10 am start which sucks.

Andy Dalton in the big time "show me something game" + our defense hitting their stride + It's Cinci they have a history of screwing up + hopefully a healed Beast + Being a Dog, you dont think Doug has that plastered all over the walls of the vmac?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
gowazzu02":111q897h said:
I read its the first sell out in Cinci in a long time.

Couple things make me feel ok about this game, despite Cincis D vs our oline and the 10 am start which sucks.

Andy Dalton in the big time "show me something game" + our defense hitting their stride + It's Cinci they have a history of screwing up + hopefully a healed Beast + Being a Dog, you dont think Doug has that plastered all over the walls of the vmac?

Also Lockett is due for a TD return, he's been an every other week type of dude! :)

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I predict an ugly low scoring struggle for 55 minutes and with the Hawks in it at the end, the O-line plays just solid enough for Wilson to put together a drive in the last 2 minutes for the score to Graham.

Heart Attack averted once again!

DeeHawks

Reaction score
dbsn2420":6tbqudgm said:
I predict an ugly low scoring struggle for 55 minutes and with the Hawks in it at the end, the O-line plays just solid enough for Wilson to put together a drive in the last 2 minutes for the score to Graham.

Heart Attack averted once again!

That would be great if the OL would play "solid enough" ...what I would like to see is the ginger throw a few picks our way !

blazen2392

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3ifqgslj said:
Cincy is only a -1 favorite at home, so a win is certainly realistic.

I love Cincy's weapons, but Dalton is Dalton, even if he does have a hot hand right now. He will revert to Dalton-ness at some point.

Just need to avoid the 10am lag. Hopefully, the week off helps Marshawn.

Vegas also had the texans as a -5 point favorite against the colts. Those line are more to trick the public into making unfavorable bets than actually evaluating how good teams are.

Not that I disagree with what you said, I just don't see using Vegas lines to justify it.

StoneCold

Reaction score
The offense will start to click at some point. Maybe it's this Sunday. One can hope.

RussB

Reaction score
Im thinking hawks will get some turnovers and that will lead to touchdowns in a close win. 24-21 hawks