Collins - CMike - Prosise | RB preseason compilation

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3blkggzu said:
Pretty cool thanks! It looks like we lack a home run hitter but all these guys have enough ability to keep the offense on schedule and move the sticks.

I'd say they all have home run potential, especially CMike and Procise. Guys are fast as shit. And we saw Rawls hit a home run last season against the Bengals. Collins might be the only one who doesn't have that 3rd gear, but to be fair to him he had a couple home runs in college.

[youtube]vk2WKBVxRNw[/youtube]

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Liz_Mathews/status/773669326633086976[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/Liz_Mathews/status/773656999133274112[/tweet]

ACFan

Reaction score
Liz Mathews 710 ESPN
‏@Liz_Mathews

#Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell said RB Christine Michael "has grown so much." Said will see different guys at different times regarding RBs.

interesting.

ACFan

Reaction score
ACFan":2xqxy0q8 said:
Liz Mathews 710 ESPN
‏@Liz_Mathews

#Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell said RB Christine Michael "has grown so much." Said will see different guys at different times regarding RBs.

interesting.

heck, all 4 may play.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Great videos thanks.

Not sure why everyone has jumped on the Alex Collins suck bandwagon, but I don't see that at all.

It seems people on one hand will say "Preseason is meaningless" and on the other hand pass bad judgement on a player based on limited preseason snaps. "He's not very good because he looked bad in preseason."

I think Alex is going to be an above average running back if he ever gets a chance to start a game. He reminds me of throwback running backs he pounded and pounded on defenses and as the game went on, they wore the defenses down.

Many of the great backs in history had their success based off of this. If you took that same back however, and based your judgement entirely on the first 30 minutes of every game they played, you would say they were a below average back.

When I look at Alex Collins I see one thing "3, 1000 yard seasons in the SEC."

When I look at Prosise I see "Practice Squad" because I don't think he's ready to play running back in the NFL. I hope I'm wrong, but that's the impression I get.