RB Room just got destroyed.

bileever

Reaction score
It's the new NFL--you err on the side of caution with any minor ailment. Pete knows you're not going to win anything now. It's better for the players to be full go before they practice. I don't think we should read too much into it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They are quite pumped up after Payton insulted Hackett and the Jets, interestingly, Wilson hasn't said a word yet, he is letting Payton do the talking for him.

What's concerning is that as a rookie Zach C. may not get the reps and preseason games to start getting in the flow of NFL play. Practice is one thing but actual game reps is another.

Last edited:

OLYhawks

Reaction score
There’s literally no information in that article. The team and player dont even know. How can you jump straight to despair?

Also, having the disputed 2nd place OROY from last season who looks like a stud immediately discounts your statement.
Well, the fact that we haven't had a consistent running game since that failed play, so there's that. Every stud has gotten injured, including K9 last season. We were down to Homer at one point, then he got injured too forcing an injured K9 to play. Derp.

Weadoption

Reaction score
smart to just shut Walker down, groins are no joke, and it’s only week 1 of camp.
Shoot two other players now have a chance at early reps with 1st and 2nd units, that can be a blessing sometimes in the next map up sense. Stay positive hawks fans I wish all the health luck in the world to ya’all because the amount of talent between these two teams is going to be pretty damn fun to watch go to war.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Pretty smart that Wilson isn't talking (as he should keep quiet concerning that he is coming off a very poor season). Sounds like he is very much aware of the noise around him. Good for him to stay quiet in this situation. Don't you think?
What I'm thinking is that this conversation doesn't belong in this thread or this forum. Russell Wilson is not a Seahawk.

Jac

Reaction score
I don't know, I really like Walker(obviously) and Charbonnet, but McIntosh is really intriguing. The cutbacks in his two highlight videos from yesterday were so sudden. It's not hard to see a guy like this take the league by storm. His college fanbase loves him (comments section of whatever article he appears in) which is always a great sign.

keasley45

Reaction score
smart to just shut Walker down, groins are no joke, and it’s only week 1 of camp.
Shoot two other players now have a chance at early reps with 1st and 2nd units, that can be a blessing sometimes in the next map up sense. Stay positive hawks fans I wish all the health luck in the world to ya’all because the amount of talent between these two teams is going to be pretty damn fun to watch go to war.

Walker had a groin last year as well. It bothered him for a good portion of the season. Not the kind of thing to let linger if you can help it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
What I'm thinking is that this conversation doesn't belong in this thread or this forum. Russell Wilson is not a Seahawk.
My apologies. I removed that part. I was responding to a post that mentioned Wilson earlier in this thread.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Jen Mueller has chatted with both of them and they have indicated minor, no missed time!
Jen Mueller? Doesn't she report on the Mariners? They've both already missed at least two practices, so that casts some doubt on the statement "no missed time". Do you have a link?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Walker was out for precautionary measures and Charbonnet will be ready to rock I’m guessing by the 2nd or 3rd pre season game

JPatera76

Reaction score
Jen Mueller? Doesn't she report on the Mariners? They've both already missed at least two practices, so that casts some doubt on the statement "no missed time". Do you have a link?
.. if you head to YouTube and watch or search for todays training camp, she says it as they talk about everything while TC is going on.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Missed time usually means games.
Nah. Starters only play a few series in the preseason if at all for most. Having a healthy backfield going into week 1 is paramount to the limited reps you get in the preseason when it’s basically just a scrimmage

NoGain

Reaction score
More and more preseason is basically a scrimmage especially with only 3 games now. There are entire teams that never play their starters anymore.
And don't you just know it's going to be two exhibition games soon enough, and an eighteenth regular season game added to the schedule. That odd seventeen game thing is flashing like a neon sign now.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
And don't you just know it's going to be two exhibition games soon enough, and an eighteenth regular season game added to the schedule. That odd seventeen game thing is flashing like a neon sign now.
i expect that very soon In fact I would not be surprised if they do what the CFL does and go 20 games and 1 preseason game.