RB Room just got destroyed.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
So, that might be a problem

Ya, I'm thinking this could be a big problem!

Last edited by a moderator:

OLYhawks

Reaction score

Ya, I'm thinking this could be a big problem!
I swear, we can never catch a break with rb's. It's a curse for not running the beast to go back to back.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I swear, we can never catch a break with rb's. It's a curse for not running the beast to go back to back.
There’s literally no information in that article. The team and player dont even know. How can you jump straight to despair?

Also, having the disputed 2nd place OROY from last season who looks like a stud immediately discounts your statement.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I think KW will be OK by the opener. When Pete starts talking about shoulders, that seems more concerning for Zach. Interested to see Kenny McIntosh get out there.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
There’s literally no information in that article. The team and player dont even know. How can you jump straight to despair?

Also, having the disputed 2nd place OROY from last season who looks like a stud immediately discounts your statement.
C'mon man, Charbonet (out for an indefinite time, due to a shoulder injury) was intended to be a backup JUST IN CASE K-9 got bunged up.
Pennys' injury last year forced the Hawks to load K-9 into the chamber, and IF (GOD FORBID) he gets injured THIS year, the Seahawks Offense absolutely has to have another warrior to step up and take HIS place until he can make a safe return.
The Seahawks Offense, absolutely needs a DECENT Run game (without a lot of hitches) to maximize the effectiveness of their Offensive attack.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Very sad news. Fingers crossed he gets healed up and ready to go for the Rams game

bsuhawk

Reaction score
Does Charbonnet have a history of shoulder problems? If not, then I'm not that concerned yet. Let's wait and see what the word from the medical staff is.

Scout

Reaction score
Next man up.

This is why stacking depth at RB by drafting one each year is how it is done.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
C'mon man, Charbonet (out for an indefinite time, due to a shoulder injury) was intended to be a backup JUST IN CASE K-9 got bunged up.
Pennys' injury last year forced the Hawks to load K-9 into the chamber, and IF (GOD FORBID) he gets injured THIS year, the Seahawks Offense absolutely has to have another warrior to step up and take HIS place until he can make a safe return.
The Seahawks Offense, absolutely needs a DECENT Run game (without a lot of hitches) to maximize the effectiveness of their Offensive attack.
That's all very, very well known but has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with anything I said.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I hear Jonathan Taylor is requesting a trade.

(Hyperbole)

Polk738

Reaction score
With the way Mcintosh has been performing in camp so far I can see him taking that back-up spot from Dallas but it might depend on how good of a blocker he is

rcaido

Reaction score
Bad fn luck again. So many years we could have gone further if it weren't for these rb injury curse plagues. Hopefully it's not too serious.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Was this a padded or non padded/non contact type of freak injury?