Color Rush Jerseys to be worn in 2016(SPECULATION)

Hawks46

Reaction score
pehawk":29uovis2 said:
We'll all look like assholes. Perfect.

Jennifer Connelly in Requeim for a Dream had more dignity than anyone sporting these disasters.

I don't mind looking like an asshole. It's just looking like an dumb asshole with no self respect that gets under my skin.

No way I'd buy that. I get that some people like it, but it's so obnoxious that I compare it to a high lumen LED flashlight on strobe setting pointed right at my eyes.

lukerguy

Reaction score
This can't happen. They Seahawks already have their alternate jersey's set as the grey wolf. Each team can only have one set of alternate jerseys.

Basis4day

Reaction score
lukerguy":369l5vzv said:
This can't happen. They Seahawks already have their alternate jersey's set as the grey wolf. Each team can only have one set of alternate jerseys.

Normally that is true. There is an exception for special promotions approved by the League, which is what color rush is (Celebrating 50 years of NFL broadcasts in color).

For instance, the rams alternates are blue throwbacks. They participated in color rush last season with a yellow uniform.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Basis4day":38zof7ax said:
lukerguy":38zof7ax said:

Normally that is true. There is an exception for special promotions approved by the League, which is what color rush is (Celebrating 50 years of NFL broadcasts in color).

For instance, the rams alternates are blue throwbacks. They participated in color rush last season with a yellow uniform.

Interesting. So, they have their home, away, throwback, and color rush?

I thought the color rush was some variety of the their throwback. I didn't watch that particular game. I stand correct!

mrt144

Reaction score
Does any actual Seahawk fan like the lime green? We need to know who to wack with our sack of oranges at the clink.

Basis4day

Reaction score
mrt144":2ibm63z5 said:
Does any actual Seahawk fan like the lime green? We need to know who to wack with our sack of oranges at the clink.

Look for the ones wearing green jerseys.

mrt144

Reaction score
Basis4day":1u4nl1m5 said:
mrt144":1u4nl1m5 said:

Look for the ones wearing green jerseys.

Bingo. These social lepers can't hide.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Apparently I'm in the minority but I like them. I wouldn't want to see them every week but every once in a while is cool. If I was a Jersey guy I would wear one.

Chapow

Reaction score
So of all the fugly color rush jerseys, we are going to have one of the fugliest. How unfortunate.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
This is obviously a horrible knock-off jersey from China that you can get on any number of those fake sites. The numbers are a dead giveaway. Not gonna happen, at least not looking like that.

Basis4day

Reaction score
FormerEvil":7kjukd7h said:
This is obviously a horrible knock-off jersey from China that you can get on any number of those fake sites. The numbers are a dead giveaway. Not gonna happen, at least not looking like that.

In fairness to the OP, he only claimed the jersey would look similar. He didn't claim that the photo was of THE jersey.

And if we have a color rush in green it would look similar to that.

Cartire

Reaction score
I read about this awhile ago. I dont know why they wouldnt do just an ALL-BLUE for the color rush for us. We have some rpetty slick uniforms already, but replace all the secondary greens with the same blue. Switch the numbers to a darker blue. Theres a color rush (which I actually hate) thats palatable.

Latest posts