Colts@Broncos

Lxx

Reaction score
rideaducati":2oeetaak said:
Both these teams look slow to me. Manning hasn't thrown a crisp spiral this whole game, they're all ducks. I can't wait for week 3.

This ^

Bronco fans have the best meltdowns in the entire NFL.

Lxx

Reaction score
in luck we trust.
I want to lick those bronco tears!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Watching the play calling I think that I understand the "Luck is asked to do more" mantra but I believe it's a bit misguided.
The Colts do have talent at all the positions on offense they just force the offense through Luck instead of taking what is there.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2rqvdkqt said:
Watching the play calling I think that I understand the "Luck is asked to do more" mantra but I believe it's a bit misguided.
The Colts do have talent at all the positions on offense they just force the offense through Luck instead of taking what is there.

I think this is a result of poor coaching. Coaches can't design a decent running play so they just say "let's lean on our phenom QB."

chris98251

Reaction score
Get in a receiver's way you get a flag, run into a kicker, we didn't see anything.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If Luck pulls this off, he will be anointed as the chosen one, they will crown him, just watch.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Is thisa Buffalo Wings commercial? "Looks like this game is over, wait that's not running in to the kicker we might have overtime!=

Smellyman

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2b77vw0i said:
If Luck pulls this off, he will be anointed as the chosen one, they will crown him, just watch.

can his head fit another crown?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
WTH?!?!?!

Manning you choker!
They need to kill clock and get a first down and they basically gave the Colts an extra minute

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Wow! Peyton not too sharp right now. I want a Luck int to end this. I put that bad juju on him.