Colts@Broncos

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
ivotuk":36szjauv said:
Is thisa Buffalo Wings commercial? "Looks like this game is over, wait that's not running in to the kicker we might have overtime!=

Manning is in on it! Does he have a Buffalo Wings contrtact?

mikeak

Reaction score
hawker84":2ap1izwl said:
I go take a shower, come back and all of a sudden we have a ball game, WTH did i miss?

3 and outs by Denver w some bad throws. Wide and over

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think by playoff time the Colts are younger and will only be getting better, Denver is older and Manning, Ware and others will be worn out. So just making a game out of it I can see the Colts taking them later in the playoffs

Lxx

Reaction score
pass interference!!!!!
i thought the refs were suppose to "enforce" this rule this season

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I wish someone could do a flash with Duck Hunter, Peyton throwing ducks, and Seahawks defensive players popping up and intercepting them with huge bonus points when Malcolm pops up and gets one.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
OMG!!!!! Luck had 370 yards best young QB . Media Slurp, Slurp, not a game manager. Must throw 50 times a game to be elite slurp slurp.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'd have woken up in jail tomorrow, booked for murder, if the Colts had come back to push overtime and proceeded to win the game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
storm74":2qzv95d1 said:
OMG!!!!! Luck had 370 yards best young QB . Media Slurp, Slurp, not a game manager. Must throw 50 times a game to be elite slurp slurp.

2TD, 2 INTs.. You're right, they'd just look at yards and TDs.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Just when I was starting to like Michael Irvin again he says "Andrew Luck is head and shoulders above anybody else,"

And to his credit, Marshall Faulk said "not everybody" and amid them talking over each other I heard"Russell Wilson". I'm a little stunned, Faulk sticking up for RW!

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
SC anchor: "It looks like it's going to be another one of those years where Andrew Luck is going to have to carry the team by himself." Uh what! He's got a good line and playmakers all over offense. Also his D did a real nice job of slowing down the broncos in the 2nd half. SMH

Latest posts