Colts Chiefs game

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":1rprxzhd said:
Hopefully for Chiefs fans they don't pull a Houston Oilers vs Buffalo Bills type meltdown.
I thought of that one too Doc. Not likely with the D that KC has.

As for the Dolts, I have no sympathy. Owner Jim Irsay is a total douche, they may have well "sucked for Luck" and they beat our team thanks in huge part to shitty officiating. Go Chefs!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Can't quite grasp this hatred for Andrew Luck. Because someone said he was better than Wilson? Who gives a rat's ass? Did Luck say that? LOL.. hate the game, don't hate the player.

Luck's a great kid out there doing his best against a very intelligent defense and if you asked Luck if he is better than Wilson, I'd bet a million he'd say "no way".

Nice throw Luck.

GCrow

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":16915z2q said:
Luck's beard definitely one of the top five worst you'll ever see.

It's like a really unkempt 70's bush.

Scotty ‏@MarylandMudflap 40m
Andrew Luck looks like a peeled potato that someone rolled across the floor at a barber shop. #KCvsIND

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2cylbrak said:
Can't quite grasp this hatred for Andrew Luck. Because someone said he was better than Wilson? Who gives a rat's ass? Did Luck say that? LOL.. hate the game, don't hate the player.

Luck's a great kid out there doing his best against a very intelligent defense and if you asked Luck if he is better than Wilson, I'd bet a million he'd say "no way".

Nice throw Luck.

I think we're just trying to have some fun during this blow out.

My own personal frustration regarding the Colts is directed not at Luck, but the weirdo owner and the way Ryan Grigson somehow won Exec of the year for essentially choosing Luck with the #1 pick.

Crizilla

Reaction score
HawkWow":ie5pga1b said:

Nice throw Luck.

Go to bed.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawkWow":1sx535xk said:

Nice throw Luck.

It's really not about Luck, it's about the continued doubting of Russell Wilson while there's non stop praise of Luck. It's about all those who worship Luck getting their come uppance.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Luck will rack up a bunch of garbage stats to end this half and people will forget that he actually cost them the game. Blame will go on the defense and running game once again.

drdiags

Reaction score
If Colts recovery stands and they score, 14 pt lead. Smith has to get rid of that ball. Colts could be seeing a big change in momentum here.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2crvdany said:
Luck will rack up a bunch of garbage stats to end this half and people will forget that he actually cost them the game. Blame will go on the defense and running game once again.
He'll throw for 200+ yards and a couple TDs in the second half and Total QBR will declare him the best QB of the weekend.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
GCrow":27wt5zt7 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":27wt5zt7 said:
Luck's beard definitely one of the top five worst you'll ever see.

It's like a really unkempt 70's bush.

Scotty ‏@MarylandMudflap 40m
Andrew Luck looks like a peeled potato that someone rolled across the floor at a barber shop. #KCvsIND

potato.png

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":335na0wv said:
DavidSeven":335na0wv said:
He'll throw for 200+ yards and a couple TDs in the second half and Total QBR will declare him the best QB of the weekend.
Trent Dildofer says you're correct.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Wait what!?

Hilton,
You chose FIU over West Virginia?

FIU has like 2 wins in 4 years, weird.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Luck's been here before, and overcome huge deficits, not surprised.

Latest posts