Colts Chiefs game

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kf3339":1wp3du29 said:
seahawks875":1wp3du29 said:
It's so funny reading how stupid some of you are, and how much you hate Luck. Andrew Luck IS better than Wilson, and is probably the 5th best QB in the game behind the 4 elite QBs, Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers. The guy put the team on his back today, He's a stud, theres a reason that some of the media that acutally know football like Luck so much, He's big, athletic, has great pocket movement, and has one of the best arms in football. Its funny how little football knowledge there is here, 99.9% of people here have absolutely ZERO football knowledge and that's why I stopped coming to this website a while ago, I just came back today to see how butthurt everyone was about Luck putting the team on his back with a bad running game, a crappy OC, and a mediocre defense, and very little weapons only Hilton and Rogers, who is barely played even though the guy has the potential to be a monster wideout in the league. Luck and Wilson are not really comparable because Luck is a lot better, Luck is a top 5 QB, Wilson is a top 6-10 QB, he might eventually get there but he is not there now, and Luck is and will eventually be the best QB in the league very soon

You mad bro ?
Fixed it for you.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
LotsOfLuck":74fvfsyj said:
Smellyman":74fvfsyj said:
Weadoption":74fvfsyj said:
Luck be servin crow to the haterz here

His beard is ugly, he throws picks, all hype, he is a stat padder, RW needs love too.

Hate to break it to you, he threw the same number of interceptions as Wilson in the regular season even though he threw 163 more passes because the Colts have no running game and a mediocre-at-best defense. Luck threw an interception every 63 passes and Wilson threw a pick every 45 passes.

As for being a "stat padder", the one stat he has certainly padded the most is taking the team from 2 wins to 11 wins in each of the next two seasons.

I knew coming here after this game would be comedy gold and I was not disappointed. And yes we will probably lose next week as our rebuild is not complete yet. You guys have a chance to go to the Super Bowl and it could be your year. Maybe that would dumb down some of the irrational hatred of Luck around here. Kudos to the handful of Hawks fans here that are mature enough to show Luck a little respect and good luck in the playoffs.
I hope you team makes to the rematch just because I hate Denver and New England just barely more than Indianapolis and it would be nice to shock the NFL into reality concerning Wilson and Luck. He was better in the NCAA and so far in the NFL by any metric not made up by ESPN.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":l3mz9awb said:
A London Hawk":l3mz9awb said:
KCHawkGirl":l3mz9awb said:
What a collapse.

I'm betting KC won't be a fun place to live the next few days.
Au contraire my team is still alive.:)

I didn't realize how deep their issues on defense ran. It was quite shocking really.

I didn't mean you personally, I think we're all aware you're a Hawk fan :)

I was just thinking the atmosphere in the city might be a little miserable for a few days, though I've no idea how seriously they take their football in KC.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
A London Hawk":k8ov17dm said:
KCHawkGirl":k8ov17dm said:
A London Hawk":k8ov17dm said:
KCHawkGirl":k8ov17dm said:
What a collapse.

I'm betting KC won't be a fun place to live the next few days.
Au contraire my team is still alive.:)

I didn't realize how deep their issues on defense ran. It was quite shocking really.

I didn't mean you personally, I think we're all aware you're a Hawk fan :)

I was just thinking the atmosphere in the city might be a little miserable for a few days, though I've no idea how seriously they take their football in KC.
Oh. yeah it's bad. They love their Chiefs at least as much as we love our Seahawks but what makes it worse is they have a ring and it's an original AFL franchise. The passion/bitterness here makes us look like the beginners we are.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
I have to say, I feel kinda sorry for the Chiefs. I always liked Alex Smith and he's much easier to root for now he's not in the same division.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
LotsOfLuck":1kcvlsho said:
How about head to head?

Oh God.

You'd think a Colts fan would choose a more intelligent route than this one, even if only by accident, considering that they have to listen to Patriot fans make this incredibly stupid argument in the Manning vs. Brady debate (which isn't a legitimate debate, Manning wins easily regardless of silly sort-by-rings metrics that people want to subscribe to). But no, this guy trotted it out.

You should probably not log into any internet sites for the rest of your life after this post, dude. It's truly that irredeemable.

LotsOfLuck

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3plh8hi5 said:
LotsOfLuck":3plh8hi5 said:
How about head to head?

Oh God.

You'd think a Colts fan would choose a more intelligent route than this one, even if only by accident, considering that they have to listen to Patriot fans make this incredibly stupid argument in the Manning vs. Brady debate (which isn't a legitimate debate, Manning wins easily regardless of silly sort-by-rings metrics that people want to subscribe to). But no, this guy trotted it out.

You should probably not log into any internet sites for the rest of your life after this post, dude. It's truly that irredeemable.

I don't know what some of you want to hear. I mean we have Seahawks fans here saying Luck throws too many INTs and that's a reason Wilson is clearly better even though this season Luck threw the same number of INTs as Wilson while throwing a ton more passes in the regular season.

Your drama here is appreciated but it really just indicates you have nothing worthwhile to say. Let me know when you can actually come up with anything that has to do with the topic.

253hawk

Reaction score
Did you join this site just to white-knight for Luck in case there were *gasp* people in this universe that just don't care for the guy?

Whatever makes it worth getting up every morning, I guess.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":l41ftdde said:
I am just wondering how it is 99.9% of us are stupid idiots. I count myself in the 0.1% and above the rest of you dredges of society. This site should be closed due to its wretchedness.

Where is the site of the all-seeing, wise Seahawks fans? Maybe I can sign up for membership?............
If you find the place of which you speak Doc, will you let me know about it so I can join too........or would I just drag it down to the level of this one and therefore make it pointless for the elite? ;)

drdiags

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":13no9pwu said:
drdiags":13no9pwu said:
I am just wondering how it is 99.9% of us are stupid idiots. I count myself in the 0.1% and above the rest of you dredges of society. This site should be closed due to its wretchedness.

Where is the site of the all-seeing, wise Seahawks fans? Maybe I can sign up for membership?............
If you find the place of which you speak Doc, will you let me know about it so I can join too........or would I just drag it down to the level of this one and therefore make it pointless for the elite? ;)

I figure I would stink up the place there and get perma-banned before I could infect them with my stupidity. I'll just lurk around here and keep my cerebrillity in check. :thirishdrinkers:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
LotsOfLuck":3pbx2nld said:
MidwestHawker":3pbx2nld said:
LotsOfLuck":3pbx2nld said:
How about head to head?

Oh God.

I don't know what some of you want to hear. I mean we have Seahawks fans here saying Luck throws too many INTs and that's a reason Wilson is clearly better even though this season Luck threw the same number of INTs as Wilson while throwing a ton more passes in the regular season.

Your drama here is appreciated but it really just indicates you have nothing worthwhile to say. Let me know when you can actually come up with anything that has to do with the topic.
Wilson played behind a decimated offensive line. He barely had any time to throw the ball before he had to scramble for his life. He was the most pressured QB in the NFL per both Football Outsiders and Pro Football Focus. Yet, despite throwing 163 less passes than Luck, his passes travelled 1804 yards in the air this season. Luck's passes travelled 1808 yards even though he threw it 163 more times.

It means Wilson can essentially match Luck's productivity through the air, while handing the ball off to a running back 163 additional times. It also means that the Seahawks' YAC situation is ripe for the picking. Turn some of these intermediate and deep targets into TDs (Harvin Harvin Harvin) and the offense explodes without having to do a single thing differently. When you look at in those terms, is Russell Wilson really being "asked to do less" than other guys we compare him to, or is he being asked to do much, much more?
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/1/3/5270 ... ep-passers