Congrats to the Lions!!!

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
...they will clinch their first NFC North title, and first division title in 30 years. Go Lions!
I will note that the Bears beat them once and outplayed them both games. Once we add Harrison, jr. and a more competent coaching staff this off-season, the Bears take the North in 2024!

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I will note that the Bears beat them once and outplayed them both games. Once we add Harrison, jr. and a more competent coaching staff this off-season, the Bears take the North in 2024!
Assuming Detroit makes zero upgrades or adjustments then yes.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Speaking of upgrades, if Panthers don’t win another game, Bears have #1 and #5 in first round if Poles doesn’t screw it up. That should be Harrison and a stud defensive lineman to complement Sweat.
And people say it’s bad to suck at football 😃

rjdriver

Reaction score
Speaking of upgrades, if Panthers don’t win another game, Bears have #1 and #5 in first round if Poles doesn’t screw it up. That should be Harrison and a stud defensive lineman to complement Sweat.

Trade that numero ono and get a slew of more picks this or next year. Future is bright.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Trade that numero ono and get a slew of more picks this or next year. Future is bright.
Screw that. Poles is not a good drafter. So far, getting Braxton Jones in 5th round was his one and only big hit in the draft. Don’t get me started on drafting Wright instead of Jalen Carter.

I see Harrison as Randy Moss 2.0. Hall of Fame 10 year career. It would take ALOT (a Trey Lance kind of deal) to do a trade down, and I’d even have to think hard on that.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Screw that. Poles is not a good drafter. So far, getting Braxton Jones in 5th round was his one and only big hit in the draft. Don’t get me started on drafting Wright instead of Jalen Carter.

I see Harrison as Randy Moss 2.0. Hall of Fame 10 year career. It would take ALOT (a Trey Lance kind of deal) to do a trade down, and I’d even have to think hard on that.
Fair enough brotha, you know that organization much more than I do.

I just know that every once in a while an owner/gm becomes so enamored with a QB they are willing to give throw in their first born to get him. If that team already happens to have the 3rd or 4th pick, it would be hard not to take the king's ransom to move back 2 or 3 spots.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Fair enough brotha, you know that organization much more than I do.

I just know that every once in a while an owner/gm becomes so enamored with a QB they are willing to give throw in their first born to get him. If that team already happens to have the 3rd or 4th pick, it would be hard not to take the king's ransom to move back 2 or 3 spots.
True, some crazy GM could give me a Trey Lance type deal to move from #3 to #1. Otherwise, I am sprinting to the stage to draft Harrison. I would say 99% of the Bears forum fans agree. The others are trading Fields to the Falcons and drafting Williams, and I wouldn’t be totally surprised if Poles does that.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Odunze will have the better NFL career…

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Enjoy it while you can. Bears outplayed them twice this year and will win the North in 2024. This assumes Poles doesn’t screw up the draft.

Latest posts