Crabtree says Sherman not the best CB..

rideaducati

Reaction score
4freakin9":3vu59ep7 said:
NJSeaHawk":3vu59ep7 said:
paramedic586":3vu59ep7 said:
Stay off of nfl forums and the 49ers webzone. The majority of our fans respect your team. Most like me just don't understand why some Seattle fans actively look for reasons to dislike our team. You don't like the way our qb where's his hat? Really? Boldin head butt someone once. This rivalry would be far more enjoyable if you just dislike the team because they are rivals. Not because you are looking for reasons to hate the players.

I told you your douche of a QB wouldnt be kissing his biceps in our endzone...

Nope, but he did run for 130 yards on your D. Pretty sure most seahawk fans said something like that would be impossible in seattle after Kap ran for a bunch on GB. Unfortunately he made 3 bonehead turnover plays in the 4th costing the niners the game but dont sit here and act like you contained him. Kap beat himself a lot more than the seattle D beat him. If he can prevent brainfarting for a full quarter in the future he will be unstoppable with the athletic ability he has.

I expected krapper to have more yards than the whiner RBs. I also expected that he would not score or have a lot of passing yardage. He tried to win the game himself and could not do it and when he needed to be a passer he folded like a cheap folding chair. Kaep beat himself? Funny. When he was forced to be an actual QB, he couldn't do it because RBs that can throw aren't QBs.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
And since when don't receivers gameplan for defensive backs? Tom Landry used to tell his players to not focus on a particular player but just play the jersey number to try and keep the opposition out of his players' heads. It kinda worked, too. Cowboys were pretty good for a while there. But every player has heard of the great players. And work to stop them or play around them or through them. It's part of the game. And will continue to be. No doubt teams gameplan for teams, it's only normal. But individual players have to plan for individual match-ups. They HAVE to. It's the game they play...

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
In regards to that dedspin link...

Just look at the spelling errors and over all intelligence behind those tweets, and that's all you need to know about those people.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":18crkgfn said:
You 49ers fans don't understand Sherman at all. It doesn't matter what Crabtree said; Sherman will make it extra motivation. That's not a hypothesis, either. He's said so. Crabtree should have just shut his mouth.

#humblebrag

Seeker

Reaction score
Cyrus12":mk1vyxbv said:
just heard it on NFL Network...Crabtree doesn't think Sherman is the best CB in the game...hope he finds out how good he really is on Sunday.
LOL LOL!!!!!!! he wanted this noise!!!!