Dion Bailey

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Bailey plays with too much cushion, then rushes up and gets a hit. Maybe he's playing right where the coaches want him, I don't know. I did see him get juked like Brian "Hula Hoop" Russell on a swing pass early in the game.

At the very least, he's enthusiastic and hits big. Those are big for this defense. I think he's worth developing, but he's in absolutely no danger of becoming leverage for Kam's holdout.

And guys...don't jump on someone just because they've got a different opinion. See it as dialogue, not a downer. It's not like the next Lombardi trophy is at stake.

chris98251

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":otl70vy9 said:
Bailey plays with too much cushion, then rushes up and gets a hit. Maybe he's playing right where the coaches want him, I don't know. I did see him get juked like Brian "Hula Hoop" Russell on a swing pass early in the game.

At the very least, he's enthusiastic and hits big. Those are big for this defense. I think he's worth developing, but he's in absolutely no danger of becoming leverage for Kam's holdout.

And guys...don't jump on someone just because they've got a different opinion. See it as dialogue, not a downer. It's not like the next Lombardi trophy is at stake.

Those are the same knocks Kam had, coaching him upon technique and discipline to stay in his lane and not cheat.

Latest posts