Division results today

Ramfan128

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":u7vvrctl said:
Ramfan128":u7vvrctl said:
Cardinals are legit.

AND - they are playing with house money in two weeks. Seahawks simply cannot afford to lose this game. Cardinals can. They still get Seattle at home later in the season.

Good post, I can't wait for that game - both teams should be hyped as it's a Sunday night game, both after the bye and both trying to get respect - one for being in the NFC West lead, the other to not look like a hangover season.

I'm still impressed by the Rams OC - knows who his playmakers are and works them into the gameplan. Better than I thought he would be (so far) - though I hope you lose miserably next week :)

Lol...I assume that any Cards/Hawks fans that watch football during their teams' bye will be locked into the Rams/Vikings game next week...no matter which way the game goes, it has implications as both the Cards and Hawks have games against the Rams and Vikes left.

I have a hard time seeing us win because I can't imagine finding a passing game between now and Sunday....but then again, I thought the exact same thing before the Cardinals game....and the Vikings aren't THAT good...

It'll be nice to play a good opponent though...these last two games were pretty lopsided wins, but we were screaming at the TV and aside from celebrating Gurley and the defense, there weren't a lot of positive vibes.....pretty cool to be irritated for an entire game and win by 18 and 21 points respectively

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ramfan128":dh5hk9kq said:
It'll be nice to play a good opponent though...these last two games were pretty lopsided wins, but we were screaming at the TV and aside from celebrating Gurley and the defense, there weren't a lot of positive vibes.....pretty cool to be irritated for an entire game and win by 18 and 21 points respectively

Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys knew how to draft WRs :)

rideaducati

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3irhynse said:
Ramfan128":3irhynse said:

Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys knew how to draft WRs :)

Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys knew how to draft RBs.

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":vlkg4axk said:
b8rtm8nn":vlkg4axk said:
Ramfan128":vlkg4axk said:

Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys knew how to draft RBs.

Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys new how to draft OL

Laloosh

Reaction score
Wish I could do the popcorn emoji with tapatalk...

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":3u29w7kx said:
rideaducati":3u29w7kx said:
b8rtm8nn":3u29w7kx said:
Ramfan128":3u29w7kx said:

Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys new how to draft OL

It seems like the Cards ONLY know how to draft WRs. Other than receiver, the cards offense is a hoard of free agents. Maybe the Seahawks and Cards should switch GMs for one draft so the Cards could get linebackers and the Seahawks could get a decent wide receiver or two.

ringless

Reaction score
Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys knew how to draft WRs :)[/quote]

Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys knew how to draft RBs.[/quote]

Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys new how to draft OL[/quote]

Which starters for the Cards offensive line were drafted by the Cards?[/quote]

Which starters for the Seahawks Running backs were drafted by the Seahawks? :3-1:

I thought we were just having fun here with the duplicate questions?

To answer your question. Cooper, Watford, Lyle Sendlein was a UDFA. And Bobby Massie.

But so what, I think AZ has draft really well over the last few years. WE have 6 STARTERS from 2013 alone.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":1lggljgd said:
Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys knew how to draft WRs

Which starters for the Cards offensive line were drafted by the Cards?

Which starters for the Seahawks Running backs were drafted by the Seahawks? :3-1:

To answer your question. Cooper, Watford, Lyle Sendlein was a UDFA. And Bobby Massie.

I was just having fun...then I remembered Lynch wasn't drafted by the Seahawks and felt a bit foolish for the post.

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":1rkq3ndc said:
ringless":1rkq3ndc said:
Imagine how much more enjoyable Sundays would be if you guys knew how to draft WRs

Which starters for the Cards offensive line were drafted by the Cards?

I was just having fun...then I remembered Lynch wasn't drafted by the Seahawks and felt a bit foolish for the post.

I know! It's all good and fun!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Question for the Cards and Rams fans. How are the crowds in your stadiums lately? Are they sold out? Do they create a home field atmosphere?

I don't ask about the 9ers only because I am already aware of their home crowd. Not to mention their current situation isn't exactly brimming with excitement to draw the fans in and keep them on the edge of their seats.

Bonus points for fun and anyone who is still reading. They're and their? Did I use it correctly? I always sucked at English so I always type it wondering if I got it right or not.

RedAlice

Reaction score
For the Rams, depends on who you ask.

St. Louis fans are exagerrating it and LA fans are probably under-reporting it. But, the stadium has been looking empty - nothing new though, it's been that way for a decade or so.

I think there were 40k+ in the stadium this week (50k tickets distrubuted) - but, from what I could tell and what was reported - it was SUPER loud. So, the die-hard fans who are still going are working hard to help our Rams. Proud of them! Trying to schedule to join them for one of the remaining ones this season.

I will add, that though attendance was reported low last week v Browns as well, it was also reported that the crowd was super loud and caused the Browns not to be able to hear play calls. So, maybe less fans, but the ones that matter.

And, correct on "their." And, I'm an English major.

This one is easy - They are, or their (belongs to them).

ringless

Reaction score
We have sold out 99 straight games.

That doesn't mean every seat is taken though. During the MNF game against the Ravens I think it showed how packed, and how loud we could get.

Is it as loud as the Clink? No. However there is no doubting we have a strong HFA. While this doesnt mean it's the end all I think has to be taken into consideration.

Since 2006 University of Phoenix is false start central.

No we are not the loudest stadium in the league but we are certainly up there. We are 16-4 at home under Arians or .800. I think that's a pretty good HFA. Seattle accounts for 50% of our home losses under Arians.

Rex

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2hnyumhn said:
Question for the Cards and Rams fans. How are the crowds in your stadiums lately? Are they sold out? Do they create a home field atmosphere?

I don't ask about the 9ers only because I am already aware of their home crowd. Not to mention their current situation isn't exactly brimming with excitement to draw the fans in and keep them on the edge of their seats.

Bonus points for fun and anyone who is still reading. They're and their? Did I use it correctly? I always sucked at English so I always type it wondering if I got it right or not.

The Ed is quite empty these days. This last game looked as though perhaps 5% of the upper deck had people in seats and the lower deck was perhaps 90% full. Tickets sold this season are down considerably from even the year before due to Kroenke's antics/tactics.

You used the correct 'their' as it is in reference to people. They're is the contraction of 'they are'. There references a place. I am not an english major.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Interesting Cards fans are a little testy with their legitimacy. I know one thing, I feel good at where the Rams are at right now. It's been sooo long since our offense has had a legit identity. Rams are top ten in rushing right now. The only hole on the entire team is passing. But with that said, Tavon has 6 TD's. Obviously he's gotten those TD's through various means, however. It looks to be getting better as time goes on. People seem to overlook the Rams have arguably the most newly assembled offense in the NFL. New QB, RB, RG, C, RT, offensive coordinator, Robinson (very young yet), LG (Saffold hurt, Reynolds signed free agency), etc. Experirnce for these guys to gel may be all it needs in the long run outside of health. At least that's what I'm banking on. If the Rams can start firing up the passing game, there is no limit to how far they can go. Still a lot of ball to be played yet, though. I'm really enjoying this season l.

First time since 06 the Rams have posted a winning record after 7 games. Glad that's in the past. 9 seasons, it's been a while.

Rex

Reaction score
The Rams are still the youngest team in the NFL. we've been cashing in on the homerun which has been able to get past the lack of passing but that can't last. We need two guys to step up and be legit as WRs. Too many drops. Too little separation. Folks hasn't been as bad as his stats look. Without a passing attack our run game will suffer and we can't afford it.

At the midseason mark the Rams are quite relevant. Come on 11-5! :0190l:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":1r9iwbh8 said:
The Rams are still the youngest team in the NFL. we've been cashing in on the homerun which has been able to get past the lack of passing but that can't last. We need two guys to step up and be legit as WRs. Too many drops. Too little separation. Folks hasn't been as bad as his stats look. Without a passing attack our run game will suffer and we can't afford it.

By the END of the season the Rams won't be quite as relevant. 9-7 :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":drm16yoz said:
Rex":drm16yoz said:

By the END of the season the Rams won't be quite as relevant. 9-7 :0190l:

Oh they will be relevant in sweeping the Seahawks too! :0190l:

Latest posts