Division results today

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":ildwh3mt said:
Vpk0718":ildwh3mt said:
Get back to me about "paper tigers" when Arizona has played 3 undefeated teams

At least we won our road game against a backup QB

Schedules reverse themselves for the second half of the season thankfully

Well the best team Seattle has beat is ranked 24th in DVOA. Think about that for a second. They barely escaped with wins against Detroit at home and Dallas. I think that speaks volumes.

And If Seattle can't beat the good teams what does that say?
If AZ can't beat them either what does that say?

They've had a 4th quarter lead in every game they've played this season. They are 4-4, 2-3 on the road. They have lost 3 games late to teams who began the day undefeated

Those are stats with context.

The paper tigers dig is both baseless and a set up. You're doing a nice job of talking down your team to give you the cred to talk down the Hawks on their board. It's smart, but not all that genuine.

chris98251

Reaction score
Cards lead division right now, let Ringless Gloat for a bit, we know the law of gravity will bring him back to earth the next 8 weeks. It's much more enjoyable to see them rise and crash to earth in a fiery blaze.

Besides I am still amazed at his thread in the Shack :)

hawk45

Reaction score
Ringless was responding to a post suggesting the cards were paper tigers on the basis of not looking good early against a bad team today. He responded that on that basis the Hawks are pretty weak as well, since we've looked like garbage vs bad teams as well during games we have eventually won.
He's 100% correct IMO and further he didn't pick the fight.

ringless

Reaction score
Take a look on my board.

I don't exactly talk my team up. I speak more of our liabilities

I speak of our poor pass rush. I truly believe that we can't beat the Packers. Or the Patriots. I watch this game in hopes that my team will win the super bowl. I don't think this is their year. It's not that I talk my team down to please you. I do it on my board as well. And I get blasted for it

I truly believe that neither of these teams are capable of winning a super bowl because they haven't shown the ability to beat the goods teams. The Seahawks offense will be a fatal flaw. Te inability to block. The inability so sustain drives.

I feel Arizona's inability to get to the qb even when blitzing will be ours. We have a defense that I believe is very average. I write what I see.

ringless

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3hu1fb2g said:
ringless":3hu1fb2g said:
Vpk0718":3hu1fb2g said:

Well the best team Seattle has beat is ranked 24th in DVOA. Think about that for a second. They barely escaped with wins against Detroit at home and Dallas. I think that speaks volumes.

They've had a 4th quarter lead in every game they've played this season. They are 4-4, 2-3 on the road. They have lost 3 games late to teams who began the day undefeated

The paper tigers dig is both baseless and a set up. You're doing a nice job of talking down your team to give you the cred to talk down the Hawks on their board. It's smart, but not all that genuine.

This kind of proves my point. Both teams have failed against the better teams. It doesn't matter at the end of the day if the losses came to undefeated teams. In order to win a super bowl you are going to have to beat good teams along the way.
That's my point. And why I believe neither team has proven anything this year. Once one of them are more consistent in regards to that I'll be a believer.

But I will say this. This is the first time I've felt like their is a chance to win at the link. Because I saw what happened against Detroit and Carolina. Now it doesn't look impossible like it has the last few years because there are chinks in the armor.

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":uk3bctc3 said:

That the Rams win the division. :0190l:

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawk45":1mao3ghv said:
Ringless was responding to a post suggesting the cards were paper tigers on the basis of not looking good early against a bad team today. He responded that on that basis the Hawks are pretty weak as well, since we've looked like garbage vs bad teams as well during games we have eventually won.
He's 100% correct IMO and further he didn't pick the fight.

He disputed the paper tiger argument by pointing out that Seattle is weak? There's got to be a word for that.

Rex

Reaction score
Both Seahawks and AZ won so why all the poo poo throwing?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
ringless":1zqpukvl said:
Uncle Si":1zqpukvl said:
ringless":1zqpukvl said:
Vpk0718":1zqpukvl said:

This kind of proves my point. Both teams have failed against the better teams. It doesn't matter at the end of the day if the losses came to undefeated teams. In order to win a super bowl you are going to have to beat good teams along the way.
That's my point. And why I believe neither team has proven anything this year. Once one of them are more consistent in regards to that I'll be a believer.

But I will say this. This is the first time I've felt like their is a chance to win at the link. Because I saw what happened against Detroit and Carolina. Now it doesn't look impossible like it has the last few years because there are CHINKS in the armor.

Kim il Zong was cut by Holmgren and has retired years ago.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Cardinals are legit.

AND - they are playing with house money in two weeks. Seahawks simply cannot afford to lose this game. Cardinals can. They still get Seattle at home later in the season.

If you look at their schedule, the only potential losses I see remaining are at Seattle, home against the Bengals, and at St. Louis - and they could win any of those three games.

The Packers were exposed last night IMO...I never bought into their defense, and the WRs are really struggling to get open. Arizona will beat them soundly in AZ.

Seahawks have issues, and have to win the rest of their home games and one road game to get to 10 wins. Their toughest home games are against the Cardinals, Steelers and Rams....their three road games are against the Vikings, Ravens, and Cardinals.

I don't see that happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

For my Rams, saying this is a huge game this week is an understatement. This is the biggest game of the Jeff Fisher era, and it's not even close. If we can win, we would move to within one game of the Cardinals. Seeing as we play the Bears at home the following week, we could potentially move into first place. We would also have the tie breaker over the Vikings, whose schedule is INSANE starting this week. A win over Minnesota with the Cards, Seahawks, Packers twice, and games at Oakland and at Atlanta looming, would bring their playoff chances way down despite their 5-2 start.

Barakas

Reaction score
Ramfan128":thnvha91 said:
Cardinals are legit.

AND - they are playing with house money in two weeks. Seahawks simply cannot afford to lose this game. Cardinals can. They still get Seattle at home later in the season.

If you look at their schedule, the only potential losses I see remaining are at Seattle, home against the Bengals, and at St. Louis - and they could win any of those three games.

The Packers were exposed last night IMO...I never bought into their defense, and the WRs are really struggling to get open. Arizona will beat them soundly in AZ.

Seahawks have issues, and have to win the rest of their home games and one road game to get to 10 wins. Their toughest home games are against the Cardinals, Steelers and Rams....their three road games are against the Vikings, Ravens, and Cardinals.

For my Rams, saying this is a huge game this week is an understatement. This is the biggest game of the Jeff Fisher era, and it's not even close. If we can win, we would move to within one game of the Cardinals. Seeing as we play the Bears at home the following week, we could potentially move into first place. We would also have the tie breaker over the Vikings, whose schedule is INSANE starting this week. A win over Minnesota with the Cards, Seahawks, Packers twice, and games at Oakland and at Atlanta looming, would bring their playoff chances way down despite their 5-2 start.

Agreed that Seattle has to win the Sunday night game in two weeks. IF, we get that done though the rest of the schedule for Seattle is far better than the schedule for the Cardinals. They will only be one game up so every game will be a "must win" game for the Cardinals, just like it will be for the Seahawks.

It's going to be a wild ride over the final 8 games!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":3g914lfm said:
RedAlice":3g914lfm said:
ringless":3g914lfm said:
Rams and Niners game is a real barn burner.

3-2 after 1.

Both are on pace for 200 yards of offense today!

Very fustrating Q1.

Then, Gurley broke it open with his 71 y TD and Austin started playing. Happy day.
Gurley - 133 yards, 1 TD, 6.6 avg

Sorry Rlkts. Not much to say for your Niners except I'm guessing you are ready for some changes.

The Wall strikes again - last week McCowen, this week Reggie Bush. No idea what is so dangerous about that part of the field.

Congrats RedAlice good win. My offseason dream.

1. Cut or trade kapershit
2. Improve Oline
3. Fire this joke of a staff
4. Cut or trade Vernon softy
5. Improve pass rush
6. Improve CB and safety play.
7. Fire Baalke?
8. Get Jed to finally realize he needs to hire a good GM and keep his nose out of the operations of the team?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3t40gdb0 said:
Cardinals are legit.

Yeah after seeing your post, for Minny shit's about to get very real.

Ringless: I asked you weeks ago if you were trying to soft pedal us and you admitted you were though you cited your team's weaknesses as the reason. Admittedly you were sort of baited into some of the comments on this thread, but it does look like what DrDiags said is spot on. You do look like you've been lying in wait fir the Hawks to slip a bit and then decide to open both barrels. I'd be very careful if I were you. Your team's QB still throws into double coverage way too often which is a bad deal against teams like Seattle and St. Louis that have quality defenses. And yes, not only are the Hawks a threat to a division title still, so very much are the Rams.

ringless

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3luh92n1 said:
Ramfan128":3luh92n1 said:
Cardinals are legit.

Yeah after seeing your post, for Minny shit's about to get very real.

Ringless: I asked you weeks ago if you were trying to soft pedal us and you admitted you were though you cited your team's weaknesses as the reason. Admittedly you were sort of baited into some of the comments on this thread, but it does look like what DrDiags said is spot on. You do look like you've been lying in wait fir the Hawks to slip a bit and then decide to open both barrels. I'd be very careful if I were you. Your team's QB still throws into double civerage way too often and the not only are the Hawks a threat to a division title still, so very much are the Rams.

IN response all I'd have to say is got look at my own forums. I have always said and still up to today continue to say that AZ is not the best team in the division until proven otherwise. Here is the proof. AM I soft pedaling them as well?

Screen Shot 2015 11 02 at 111012 AM

ringless

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastSUN View Post
We need more POV from Ringless since he is the pseudo-Cards fan/Seattle cheerleader on this board

You should see how much crap I have been giving them this week about the double standards. Especially one poster in general. I have constantly said over there that they aren't as good as they were in previous years and IMO they're has been a decline.

However, neither Seattle nor the Cardinals have shown the ability to beat the best teams. Who exactly have we beaten? [/b]Seattle has shown that they have slow starts and fast finishes and until proven otherwise they are the best in the division. We have started fast and faltered before correct?

My biggest concern right now however is the Rams. They have a much easier schedule and will likely be a game back at the bye with the tiebreaker in the event of a tie as things stand.

No team is dead until they are out. Comebacks happen all of the time.

I understand sometimes I am hard on our team but so what? I try to be realistic in my views not slobbering all over them. Yes we have possibly the best offense in the league. But since they beginning of the year I have felt out defense would let us down. The best offense they've faced is 24th or so and geeze have they struggled at times. Where are the sacks? Where's the pressure? Cant rely on TO's every game to be the difference.

Here is the thing, I love discussing football with anyone that is a fan of the game. Not sure why so many people feel the need to call me out for posting over there. I post good content. Have great discussions with fans from the Rams and 49ers weekly as well as the Seahawks.

I get to watch all the NFC West games and discuss them later. I know some people can't handle the truth that we have some weaknesses to go with our strengths but so what. Get over it. I LOVE FOOTBALL! I LOVE TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL. I've done nothing wrong except drink the koolaid responsibly as opposed to over-indulging.

Rex

Reaction score
Don't let it get to you ringless. You don't owe anyone anywhere an explanation. You're a fan of your team and want to get information from your opponents to maximize your enjoyment of your teams season. I feel the same.

ringless

Reaction score
Rex":36jn98n1 said:
Don't let it get to you ringless. You don't owe anyone anywhere an explanation. You're a fan of your team and want to get information from your opponents to maximize your enjoyment of your teams season. I feel the same.

That's true. But I just wanted to show my posts are the same on my own board. They are consistent in my beliefs and views of my teams performance. What I feel our weaknesses and strengths are and what has to be overcome. And how I feel about Seattle.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ringless":12btrv1j said:
Rex":12btrv1j said:

That's true. But I just wanted to show my posts are the same on my own board. They are consistent in my beliefs and views of my teams performance. What I feel our weaknesses and strengths are and what has to be overcome. And how I feel about Seattle.

I believe that you are always honest about your team and the other NFC W teams.

As to the AZ boards, well, some fans can't handle anything that isn't positive about their own team, and hate on fans who have actual conversations about the teams on other fan's boards instead of always slamming on about how much better their own team is. I agree with you - it's fun. We have a good group here from across the teams, glad you are a part of it.

Not realy sure what's bugging on the Hawk fans. You've been pretty clear about both teams needing to prove themselves and I would therefore expect you to become more positive as the Cards prove more and win more. Makes sense.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1duavh6k said:
Cardinals are legit.

Good post, I can't wait for that game - both teams should be hyped as it's a Sunday night game, both after the bye and both trying to get respect - one for being in the NFC West lead, the other to not look like a hangover season.

I'm still impressed by the Rams OC - knows who his playmakers are and works them into the gameplan. Better than I thought he would be (so far) - though I hope you lose miserably next week :)