Donks vs 9ers

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
What a fitting way to open the new stadium.

17-0 down at half time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SF49r

Reaction score
Yeah were on our way to a 0-16 season now because of a couple PREseason blowouts :lol:

rlkats

Reaction score
Lol Christ sake Craig Dahl was covering safety on the broncos first td. Not a chance he plays a reg season. HarbUgh is evaluating key backups that will be needed.

ringless

Reaction score
Bethea went out with a concussion....

And as a Cardinals fan I hang out on this board as well because there is nothing else going on on ours, and the 49ers fans drive me crazy.... The sky is falling over there. Last week you guys were going to have an unstoppable defense and this week you want to put an add in the paper for tryouts.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SF49r":1w46z1qg said:
Yeah were on our way to a 0-16 season now because of a couple PREseason blowouts :lol:

You're right... no reason to worry.

Getting blown out in back to back weeks is just one of those things that happens to great teams...

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
rlkats":1xoo8ntp said:
Lol Christ sake Craig Dahl was covering safety on the broncos first td. Not a chance he plays a reg season. HarbUgh is evaluating key backups that will be needed.

Hqdefault

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2somuyx3 said:
This is very true, and like I've said wins and losses in the preseason don't mean jack. But your backups especially on D look like hot garbage so far thru this game. ...and as said earlier BG is horrible. I've never bought the "niner's have great depth" myth.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":68e7goo3 said:
rlkats":68e7goo3 said:

Hqdefault
LOL, you need to photoshop a niners logo on old Baghdad bob there somewhere,

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":96xn2gc6 said:
pmedic920":96xn2gc6 said:
Levi is 90% full and sounds like a library.

Hmmm I thought the new stadium was supposed to rival C-link? Go figure! :stirthepot:

Gabbert looks like poo. All 3 of Seattle's back up QB's are better than BG, I bet SF picks up whomever we cut.

They're all listening for the noise...they can't figure out where the noise is supposed to come from.

253hawk

Reaction score
Granted you don't usually see too much in the first two preseason games, but it looks like SF isn't even trying.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ringless":2xs2a8yf said:
Bethea went out with a concussion....

And as a Cardinals fan I hang out on this board as well because there is nothing else going on on ours, and the 49ers fans drive me crazy.... The sky is falling over there. Last week you guys were going to have an unstoppable defense and this week you want to put an add in the paper for tryouts.
Yeah, the troglodytes over on the denialzone are crapping themselves. Its fun to watch.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pinksheets":2jc27xxb said:
They even mentioned that the 9ers are using speakers to "project" the crowd noise.
Wonder if Rog is going to look into that??? :stirthepot:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I bet the Niners players are lining up to dump that bucket of ice water over old Jimmy boy.

(It's funny because it's true)

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Cody Latimer catches a beauty, would liked to have seen him here in all honesty.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":8nv6yp1b said:
Wonder how much false hope the Donks will have after beating the Hawks and 9ers in preseason.

Enough to see them through to another Super Bowl pulling of pants down.

rideaducati

Reaction score
pmedic920":1om2b2lk said:
Wonder how much false hope the Donks will have after beating the Hawks and 9ers in preseason.

They'll probably beat the niners in the regular season, but they only think they can beat the Seahawks.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
rlkats":1t3n9owb said:

I thought you guys were supposed to be the deepest you've ever been?

rlkats

Reaction score
pmedic920":245fxybc said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Broncos were pumped they beat you guys in preseason lol now according to the broncos they are beating the other best team in the NFC. Lol.