Donks vs 9ers

rideaducati

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3m6eq803 said:
At what point does 23-3 and 27-0 (with time to play) become more concerning than "ah it's pre season!"?

My guess would be week one if the Cowpatties are able to do the same thing.

ringless

Reaction score
I am just enjoying the two straight weeks of absolute beat downs for the 49ers. Yes it may be preseason. However one thing that is a powerful thought or feeling is doubt, and if doubt creeps into that locker room and spreads like the disease it is wonderful things can happen!

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":2tbxnezj said:
I am just enjoying the two straight weeks of absolute beat downs for the 49ers. Yes it may be preseason. However one thing that is a powerful thought or feeling is doubt, and if doubt creeps into that locker room and spreads like the disease it is wonderful things can happen!

Any time we get to watch the whiners get beat is a good time. Even if it is in preseason. If the whiners were blowing out the donkos, we'd probably be inundated with even more whiner fans.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SF49r":3govzult said:
Sports Hernia":3govzult said:
SF49r":3govzult said:
I love how uk seahawk is talking shit over a preseason game lol
Well, you ninnies trolls talk shit even when you lose so.................... :Dunno: :49ersmall:
Well duh im a niner troll thats what I do 8) but at least I save it for the regular season and not in the preseason where this shit doesnt even matter

Good thing you're saving your smack for the regular season because your preseason smack sucks.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Will J. Johnson lead the Niners to their first score? Find out next on disconcerting preseason game 2.

Not like the 49ers fans can't be assed to stay.

Smellyman

Reaction score
that is a lot of press box. I know I am biased, but it already looks dated. Almost has some old Stanford Cardinal stadium feel to it.

i am sure it's nice, but gets a big meh from me.

OoKk4Zs

nanomoz

Reaction score
I hope the Broncos are undefeated and largely untested when they come to Seattle. I think the results will be closer to the Super Bowl than week 1 of the preseason.

chris98251

Reaction score
Broncos are not going to know what hit them come regular season, they are still playing for reputation and pride and not focused on setting up for the regular season. 49ers may lose but I have no doubt they will be ready to set the record straight just like us come regular season. Carroll and Harbaugh are too good at what they do. They uplifting aspect as a Seahawks fan is that the new stadium starts out with a 0 in the win column for the 49ers.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Wonder how many more curb stompings have to occur before the Niners are in trouble according to the niner fan base?

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Gabbert is so terrible. #1 thing I took from this game.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
My fave niner posting on webzone:

On the plus side, the stadium is pretty loud. You can REALLY hear those boos.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Gotta give Marvin credit. He said the 49ers would find a way to improve the postgame traffic situation and they did: get your @$$es kicked so badly that the fans all leave early!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I still don't get the Gabbert thing. How do you give up draft capital for him (after releasing a guy as talented as BJ Daniels)? They also could've given up less for Pryor who played across the river and is at least a poor man's Kaepernick. Baalke should be ridiculed to no end for that transaction.

There were times in JAX when I thought Gabbert looked legit worse than Tim Tebow. At least Tebow has some presence. Never thought Gabbert flashed anything as a pro. Niners QB situation is pretty dire.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Posted this in the wrong thread a little while ago but....

I was watching this one on NFL Network and I totally get that it's just a pre-season game and things will surely be a lot more amped up when the games count and they're playing a team like the Seahawks, but man oh man is the atmosphere at Levi's Stadium passive (even in the 1st quarter). The fans there have been treating this one more like a social event than a football game. I've heard louder crowds on the 18th green at Pinehurst than this. To these people the game itself seems incidental.

illmatik

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":32072x6t said:
Gotta give Marvin credit. He said the 49ers would find a way to improve the postgame traffic situation and they did: get your @$$es kicked so badly that the fans all leave early!

wow LOL

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
253hawk":15v1e18p said:
Granted you don't usually see too much in the first two preseason games, but it looks like SF isn't even trying.
It has to be it because you don't get outscored 57-3 even though it's just preseason if you're trying at all.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":65a9i3kc said:

Bahahaha.

For real, the 9ers looked terrible in all phases of the game and Pantsuit Stadium sounded really quiet.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
26693f2a579c9b1a8d91969a26fd80ce.jpg

One of my favorite notifications. :)

DavidSeven

Reaction score
0-2 Pre-season = Eh, who cares?

Outscored 57-3 while going 0-2 in Pre-season = Hmm...

Latest posts