Donks vs 9ers

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
This is genuinely hilarious. Levi's Library hosting some God awful whiner football.

As it was the first game did the fans put fancy dress on in the first quarter? Must have been awkward when they realised everyone came dressed as empty seats.

kearly

Reaction score
I think Denver very well could have a better defense this year than SF through the first several weeks of the season, if not longer.

This is just preseason and all that. But all the same, I think these first two games have really underscored Baalke's ineffectiveness with picks in rounds 4-7.

rlkats

Reaction score
pmedic920":2yxif0ak said:
IMHO the donkeys don't get past the Pats this year.

I agree. Pats will be scary. Improved d better run game.

SF49r

Reaction score
I love how uk seahawk is talking shit over a preseason game lol

rideaducati

Reaction score
kearly":1wf1odd1 said:
How about them redshirts 49ers fans?

I think Denver might have a defense this time around.

Naw, it's a lack of whiner offense.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":14q68dw2 said:
Wonder how much false hope the Donks will have after beating the Hawks and 9ers in preseason.
A lot. Their fans will be talking all sorts of crap, I know my boss who celebrates preseason victorys will be talking crap. The donks will be in for a "XLVIII like" rude awakening when they play the NFC West this season.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":3vzsuahj said:
pmedic920":3vzsuahj said:
Wonder how much false hope the Donks will have after beating the Hawks and 9ers in preseason.

They'll probably beat the niners in the regular season, but they only think they can beat the Seahawks.
I doubt it, Pey Pey is still a statue, and Kraepperchoke with his legs alone can beat the donks defense.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SF49r":oyjsxkez said:

I'm a bit ashamed to be honest, I was raised not to take the piss out of those less fortunate than me.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":28xev0dd said:
rideaducati":28xev0dd said:
pmedic920":28xev0dd said:

They'll probably beat the niners in the regular season, but they only think they can beat the Seahawks.
I doubt it, Pey Pey is still a statue, and Kraepperchoke with his legs alone can beat the donks defense.

From the looks of the whiner defense, my money's on Peyton.

The choke bowl has to be won by someone.

kearly

Reaction score
Baalke should be slapped for releasing BJ Daniels and trading a 6th for Gabbert to replace him. There is no doubt in my mind that whoever Seattle releases at QB is heading to SF instantly, I'm just hoping there's another NFL team out there with the sense to put in a waiver claim.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":25gouf9k said:
Well, you ninnies trolls talk shit even when you lose so.................... :Dunno: :49ersmall:

rideaducati

Reaction score
kearly":3b3whd5l said:
Baalke should be slapped for releasing BJ Daniels and trading a 6th for Gabbert to replace him. There is no doubt in my mind that whoever Seattle releases at QB is heading to SF instantly, I'm just hoping there's another team out there with the wisdom to put in a waiver claim.

Unless it's Tarvaris. Nobody is gonna pick him up. That's why I think it is possible for Tarvaris to get the axe. He'll probably be available if another Seahawk QB goes down.

Plus, Gabbert's $2.5 million is fully guaranteed. Would they really let him go?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":12i2j5bv said:
Sports Hernia":12i2j5bv said:
rideaducati":12i2j5bv said:
pmedic920":12i2j5bv said:

From the looks of the whiner defense, my money's on Peyton.

The choke bowl has to be won by someone.
Its preseason, most of SF starters didn't play or played very little, and there was no game planning.
Denver has better depth IMHO, but that's it,

Good gawd man, you are making me defend the fortywhiners, Knock it off! :lol: 8)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
At what point does 23-3 and 27-0 (with time to play) become more concerning than "ah it's pre season!"?

SF49r

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2n3qj0dp said:
SF49r":2n3qj0dp said:
Well, you ninnies trolls talk shit even when you lose so.................... :Dunno: :49ersmall:
Well duh im a niner troll thats what I do 8) but at least I save it for the regular season and not in the preseason where this shit doesnt even matter