ESPN REPORTS: Patriots HUGE cheaters and Goodell covered

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":10ugmawd said:
50yrpatsfan":10ugmawd said:
Sports Hernia":10ugmawd said:
ringless":10ugmawd said:
50yrspatsfan still claims the balls weren't defaulted.

But one things that doesnt make since. Why did the Patrots balls deflate more than the Colts? Why was there a bigger percentage of deflation. In fact, since the Colts balls had more air in them, they should have deflated more than the Patriots yet the opposite happened.

Too many coincidences to be a false report on this one. We all know the details, and yet here I am still asking questions of someone who I know will refuse to see the truth.
I can tell you his response right now... ideal gas theory, but that doesn't come into play because of the points you just mentioned.

The AEI report addressed that. Both teams balls were under 12.5. The colts were a little higher because they started a little higher, and also they were in the locker room at halftime 15 min longer before getting measured. AEI concluded that NE's balls were in the expected range, and Indy's were abnormally high, higher than they should have been, because of the delay in measuring them.

Yeah that's why the special needs equipment dudes were texting with Tom, and he destroyed his phone........cause it was all on the up and up. Cause that's what rational people not breaking the rules do, joke about deflating footballs and destroy their cell phones one day before their hearing.

It's pointless Sgt.

Heads dog chasing his tail. All worked up and full of energy. But in the end it's just repetitive futility.